Did my levels go up enough???

ashleyg

Mama to three
Reaction score
I finally got my test results back after what felt like a month of waiting lol.

So my first hcg level was on Jan 3 and it came back at 59. Then my blood test for Jan 5 came back at 138. Are those good levels?? I'm about 4 weeks.

The number doesn't matter, its how it rises and it rose just fine! :) congrats... you can look at my recent posts for some HCG stuff but really no need as you doubled between 48-72 hours.. some rise slower - I did

Yes, more than doubled, so that's great!

The number doesn't matter, its how it rises and it rose just fine! :) congrats... you can look at my recent posts for some HCG stuff but really no need as you doubled between 48-72 hours.. some rise slower - I did

Thank you. I went on some of the hcg calculator sites and it said that it's rising every 38hours? So it rose quicker then? Lol I'm sorry I'm so new to this!

Good to know that It sounds normal.

I have been worrying about mine too mine were 11dpo- 47, 13dpo - 112, 17dpo 489 xx do these sound ok? Yours sound fine but you didn't say what day these were on xx

I have been worrying about mine too mine were 11dpo- 47, 13dpo - 112, 17dpo 489 xx do these sound ok? Yours sound fine but you didn't say what day these were on xx

Mine are
9dpo - hcg 59
11doo - hcg 138

Those numbers are amazing. I was at 38 on 13dpo and 236 at 17dpo. As a pp said, some women rise slower and others start off lower but rise just as well. The fact that you are both well over 100 and hadn't even missed a period yet is really good.

Those numbers are amazing. I was at 38 on 13dpo and 236 at 17dpo. As a pp said, some women rise slower and others start off lower but rise just as well. The fact that you are both well over 100 and hadn't even missed a period yet is really good.

Thanks so much! Doctor called about an hour ago and said they were great and scheduled me for my first appt :happydance:

that is great :) I am worried about mine. mine were at 412 last Monday and then on Thursday at 800 something so I was very worried but my doctor was not at all.. she said they are rising and doubling and that is all that matters.. I got my blood done today and they never called me, I called them and they said the doc would probably call me tomorrow. so I am guessing that is good news lol!! I hate that my numbers are not as high as I want them to be, but if the doc says it's fine than I'm fine! haha! some ppl's aren't as high as other's . but as long as doubling and risin, it's fine and you're did great :) congrats

that is great :) I am worried about mine. mine were at 412 last Monday and then on Thursday at 800 something so I was very worried but my doctor was not at all.. she said they are rising and doubling and that is all that matters.. I got my blood done today and they never called me, I called them and they said the doc would probably call me tomorrow. so I am guessing that is good news lol!! I hate that my numbers are not as high as I want them to be, but if the doc says it's fine than I'm fine! haha! some ppl's aren't as high as other's . but as long as doubling and risin, it's fine and you're did great :) congrats

Yours sound really good!

Thank you! :) my doctor called and said everything is great and booked me my first prenatal appt :happydance:

Yours sound really good!

Thank you! :) my doctor called and said everything is great and booked me my first prenatal appt :happydance:

wow, thank you!!:) I like hearing that.. lol I look on here and see some HIGHH numbers and think "omg I was around 4-5 weeks last week and mine weren't in the 1000's like most ppl " and sit there and cry lol but it is in the right range, I guess some ppl just have super high numbers and I was expecting that!! but omg congrats to you<3 I bet you are so exited! please let me know how it goes!! :hugs:

Yours sound really good!

wow, thank you!!:) I like hearing that.. lol I look on here and see some HIGHH numbers and think "omg I was around 4-5 weeks last week and mine weren't in the 1000's like most ppl " and sit there and cry lol but it is in the right range, I guess some ppl just have super high numbers and I was expecting that!! but omg congrats to you<3 I bet you are so exited! please let me know how it goes!! :hugs:

I think the same exact thing haha. But the doctor said that it more than doubled in about a day and a half which is what it was supposed to do so I'm relieved now. I was so nervous that things weren't progressing!
I am so so excited haha. I can't wait :D
Yours are super good too though. So don't stress either!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->