did others know you were pregnant before you?

kno

Reaction score
Hi everyone! Its been a while since ive posted due to hubby away for trainings. He got back last month ( yayyy ) and this past week my mom randomly text me and says " are you pregnant!? Ive been throwing up all day" i chalked ot up to her being sick. Then today my dads ex wife ( my step mom whom i havent talked to in yrs randomly fbs me anf told me she got a piece of my mail ( i dont know her address and i was to young for mail when i lived with her plus she moved to a different city) and it was for expecting moms gerber life insrance! Is this not weird!? Im due for af on the 15th everything seems normal crmaping as normal no sore boobs last week my stomacj was upset but i dont know why. And now these things out of no where! Im kinda creeped out actually! Has anyone had the same experiences!? End up pregnant? Not pregnant!? Any experiences are welcome:)

They're probably just expecting it with your husband being back. My family got like that when dd turned 1, asking if im pregnant any time I turned down a drink or felt unwell! Though the only way to find out is to take a test!

Weve been trying.for almost a yr tho. I fully expect to get af this weekend. I dont.even have any test lol. So i wont be testimg until hubby is already away that is if my period doesnt even come..

My husband knew even before the test was positive I had baby brain, I hit eject on the DVD remote then got angry at the sound system when a cd didn't come out!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->