did someone put this week on 'go slow'

joea

Reaction score
Why does the last bit of trimester 2 drag so much. I want to be in the third trimester club, I want the big tummy stage, so when I sit down or feel tired my work colleagues don't look at me and roll their eyes, I want the sit on your arse maternity leave bit where paper work is not piling up on my desk and the baby is at a good weight and good lung function stage so I can relax a little. I don't like any mummies to be who dared to have concieving sex before me and will therefore reach term faster 24 + 4 and counting (slowly) Is it June yet? are you sure ? Ps. I must stop looking at pregnant celebs who seem to spend all of their pregnancy dressed to the nines or on a beach, I'm sure everything would go a little faster and more relaxing if I lay on a lilo in the bahamas for several weeks grrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

I agree!! The wait for my 20 week scan is on serious slo-mo! It's 16 days away and it feels like it's 16 months away!

Work have cut my hours too so I don't even have anything to keep me busy :(

I feel like my whole pregnancy has been put on "go slow." Every milestone drags, it's horrid.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
nirmala kann
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->