Did the digital and I have my first ever BFP!!!!

MrsQ

Mummy to Mikey and bump
Reaction score
Here we go guys!

Heres the :bfp: in plain english lol for the man in my life!

He cant stop laughing and crying lol

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186/Mikeandloz/Pregnancy%20tests/P1000037.jpg

Here we go guys!

Heres the :bfp: in plain english lol for the man in my life!

He cant stop laughing and crying lol

https://i304.photobucket.com/albums/nn186/Mikeandloz/Pregnancy%20tests/P1000037.jpg

Haha big hugs and congrats to you both...enjoy your :bfp::bfp:
:hug:

what a great BFP also a great wedding surprise ( hope it was you i saw that wanted to tell everyone on your special day)
congrats i hope you have a great pregnancy

thanks guys! I am so excited I am up and cant sleep!

We are gonna tell muims and dad tomorrow and yes i do want to announce it at the wedding.
x

That is great news!! Congrats!!!

Why do some of the clearblue digitals see just say "Positive" and others say Positive 1-2 or 3-4 at the bottom?

That is great news!! Congrats!!!

Why do some of the clearblue digitals see just say "Positive" and others say Positive 1-2 or 3-4 at the bottom?

Congratulations - knew I could see a line on the non digi one!

And, in answer to the above, it depends which test you buy - some of them have conception indicators on (the 1-2 weeks etc) others don't.

CONGRATULATIONS!!!! After umming and aahing over that faint little line - fantastic news!! xxxxx

Congratulations!! How exciting. Wishing you a happy & healthy 9 months!

Ahh congratulations!!!! I saw your other thread about wondering if you were pregnant cos you kept smelling washing detergent and I thought "oh yes" so have been watching for the BFP!!!x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->