did the "no cry sleep solution" help you?

T

tinytoes

am waiting for it to be delivered. My LO cant get to sleep alone at night but I cant leave him to cry. Am hoping this'll help us.

Havent heard of it! Whats the basic principle??

What is it hun? I've never heard of it! Sorry!!

Never actually bought the book, but found all of the the information online. It didn't work for us unfortunately, as it seems a kinder way of teaching baby to sleep. Had to resort to CIO which is working slowly, but surely, so will be sticking with that (as hard as it is:cry: but getting a lot easier the last few days :happydance:)

You can google it and find lots of info on it

where did u read it bev309 ?

I can't actually find the site now - just looked quickly & couldn't see anything, I am sure I went on a site that gave in depth information about it - maybe I am confusing it with another method:dohh: If I am, it has very similar principles & didn't work for us:(

Edit: Yes I am confusing it sorry - with 'The pick up, put down' method:
https://www.babywhisperer.com/babywhisperer.html
Lots of info about the methods on the forums - you just have to search to find what you are looking for. Tried sooo many things before CIO I am confuddled:dohh:

i have no idea what the basic principle is, but I know it's not the leave them to cry it out - it's meant to be the third option (1 - become tired and tough it out 2 - cry it out 3 - this "no-cry sleep solution") I was so rubbish at the crying thing, I just cant let him cry.

This book says its meant to be gentle ways to help your baby sleep through the night....i hope it helps. I got it today so am about to dive in....
https://www.keepkidshealthy.com/reviews/parenting_books/no_cry_sleep_solution.html

I think it's the one where you put them down, if they fuss, you pick them up, resettle, put them down again etc.

There are some good methods in the book, but they do take a long time and lots of patience. I don't really have the same issue the woman who wrote the book did, so I didn't find it much help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->