Did this happen to any of you???

lisa1014

Pregnant with our first!
Reaction score
I went to see the dr. yesterday. They took a blood test and determined my hcg levels were only at 18. I was 5 days late at that time. Do you think I may have just conceived later in my cycle? I took another test this morning and the line is darker, which is a good sign, right? :headspin:

this didnt happen to me but it makes logical sense that you could have just conceived later

A darker line is a good sign and its quite possible you concieved later than you thought.

Thats a bit strange. Concieving late is possible and it's good that you did another test with a darker line. Is the doctor testing again to see if the level has risen? Did he seem concerned at all. If he wasn't then I'm sure you're fine.

The fact the line is darker is a great sign........the fact your leveles were only 18 when you were 5 days late, is not bad, at 5 weeks pregnant 18 is the lowest number of the average levels! So don't worry babe, it is an excellent sign that the line is darker! :hugs:x

Thats a bit strange. Concieving late is possible and it's good that you did another test with a darker line. Is the doctor testing again to see if the level has risen? Did he seem concerned at all. If he wasn't then I'm sure you're fine.

The doc seemed a little concerned but not really since she said to come back in a week. I figured she'd say to come back sooner if things weren't good. I think I'll be fine. I hope so! The doc will test my levels again on Monday but I don't think I'll get the results until Wednesday because of Xmas.

The fact the line is darker is a great sign........the fact your leveles were only 18 when you were 5 days late, is not bad, at 5 weeks pregnant 18 is the lowest number of the average levels! So don't worry babe, it is an excellent sign that the line is darker! :hugs:x

Each morning I take a test and the line gets more pronounced each time. Good sign! Thanks for the soothing words. I'm not going to worry anymore since that alone can make things complicated. I think everything will be good :) Thanks again for responding. The doc didn't seem happy about my level at the time but from the research I've done, my level wasn't that bad. :headspin:

I conceived a full week later than I thought I had. The darker line is a great sign! Good Luck!

You have to remember that every woman and her body is different. I would just wait to see what your new blood test results are and keep us informed.

It doesn't matter how dark the line is the fact you have a line means that you are producing the hormone and you can't produce the hormone without being pregnant.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->