Did this really just happen????

Discussion in 'Pregnancy - Second Trimester' started by BlushingBride, Oct 3, 2013.

1. BlushingBride

BlushingBride Well-Known Member

I have had a complicated pregnancy already and it seems like I can't go a week without a problem. I am so paranoid with making sure I'm eating the right foods, staying away from chemicals, getting plenty of rest etc. I went to grab a quick sandwich for lunch today and after I was finished I noticed a few pieces of chicken had fallen onto the wrapper and they were PINK! I called the business and they said it is chicken breast meat. It wasn't slimy but it was def. pink. I wouldn't have tasted it because there was lots of other stuff in my sandwich. I called my doctor and they just said to wait it out and look for signs of food poisoning. I am so scared :(

2. brandonsgirl

brandonsgirl Lucky mummy of 2 <3

Oh no! I don't really have any advise but i didn't want to read and run :hugs: If your dr isn't too worried then try not to worry yourself. Easier said then done though i know

3. xjesx

xjesx Well-Known Member

Well we all know chicken breast meat shouldnt be pink...meaning I could if your sandwich was made with dark meat....hopefully no signs.

4. lov3hat3

lov3hat3 Mummy to lil J, Preggo #2

I wouldn't worry too much, sometime if I have a kebab or something ill be eating it and get really paranoid because it has a pink tinge and im always fine afterwards. Sometimes its what and how they cook it. Plus today I was roasting a chicken and OH went in there and used the potato spoon on it after only 40 mins of it being in oven and I went in there used the same spoon for the potatos and full on licked the chicken fat spoon :sick: