Did this really just happen????

BlushingBride

Reaction score
I have had a complicated pregnancy already and it seems like I can't go a week without a problem. I am so paranoid with making sure I'm eating the right foods, staying away from chemicals, getting plenty of rest etc. I went to grab a quick sandwich for lunch today and after I was finished I noticed a few pieces of chicken had fallen onto the wrapper and they were PINK! I called the business and they said it is chicken breast meat. It wasn't slimy but it was def. pink. I wouldn't have tasted it because there was lots of other stuff in my sandwich. I called my doctor and they just said to wait it out and look for signs of food poisoning. I am so scared :(

Oh no! I don't really have any advise but i didn't want to read and run :hugs: If your dr isn't too worried then try not to worry yourself. Easier said then done though i know

Well we all know chicken breast meat shouldnt be pink...meaning I could if your sandwich was made with dark meat....hopefully no signs.

I wouldn't worry too much, sometime if I have a kebab or something ill be eating it and get really paranoid because it has a pink tinge and im always fine afterwards. Sometimes its what and how they cook it. Plus today I was roasting a chicken and OH went in there and used the potato spoon on it after only 40 mins of it being in oven and I went in there used the same spoon for the potatos and full on licked the chicken fat spoon :sick:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->