Did you find yourself pregnant after having these symptoms?

I had almost every symptom you listed with both DS's! Usually the give away pregnancy symptom for me is getting really annoyed with my husband over really stupid stuff! When it's just PMS, I get annoyed with everyone. When I'm pregnant, I wanna punch my husband in the face, and it's usually just him. I think it is very possible that you are pregnant. I have a sister and a brother. When my mom was pregnant with all 3 of us she had "periods" and negative tests until she was 4 months pregnant. She kept going in to be seen and the Dr.s would run a urine test and say "nope not pregnant". She kept telling them she really thought she was and finally would get a positive urine test and find out she was 4 months pregnant! Have you had a blood test done yet?

Oh my gosh are you serious??? I feel so happy that you just shared all that with me. I really am unsure what to do. You cant help but question yourself sometimes when no one seems to believe you! Yeah, I just thought it was really weird that I just moved in with my bf in January (first bf, had been living across the country from him), then all of a sudden my periods started changing since February. At first, pregnancy hadn't even occurred to me but I do recall thinking wow, that was a short period and I was very happy about it haha..and Im pretty sure I've never encountered one like it before..this would be my first baby btw hehe

I haven't taken a blood test, but am looking into it. Some people say they don't get their answer when they take a blood test and the only way to know for sure is an ultrasound...what do you think? Should I just wait to see if I ever miss a period or not lol

I feel so bad for my bf cuz my mood swings are terrible with PMS (And whatever Im experiencing now lol!). so you said you had almost every pregnancy symptom I listed, can you name which ones pleeeeease?

Everything besides the red flame like marks on my belly. But I didn't start to show with either one until I was like 4-5 months pregnant, so I also didn't get alot of the more common symptoms that come with getting big quickly. (stretch marks, swollen ankles/feet, etc.) Some women do get negative blood tests but I think that only happens when they run a qualitive blood test. With all the symptoms you are having along with not having a regular period in about 3 months, they will more than likely do a quantitive blood test. That one doesn't just tell them if there is HcG in your blood or not, it tells them exactly how much. So even if your count is low they will find it. I read on a website that some women just don't create enough HcG to spill over into their urine, therefore getting negative HPT's. Even with the blood test they will probably do an ultrasound b/c you haven't had a regular period in so long, just to check if you aren't super far along. P.S I got pregnant the first time a month after I moved in with my DH (BF at that time) :)

Oh and nobody in my family ever believes me when I say I'm pregnant either until I show them an ultrasound with a clear picture of the baby. And when did you first start taking the pregnancy tests?

Oh wow really? Thats cool! We may be in the same boat then hehe. I took my first pregnancy test in March I think....Im thinking I may have conceived either like the beginning of February or the end..both are possible, Im not sure when I ovulated or anything, I don't keep track of that, although that may have helped.

The last one I took came up negative also, this was a few day ago, April 12 or so.

...Im thinking I may have conceived either like the beginning of February or the end..both are possible....

Sorry to say this but in all honesty if that is the last time you could have conceived then it is not likely you are pregnant. It is possible to be pregnant and get a BFN but after that amount of time it really is rare. If you do think you are pregnant still I really would book in with your GP for a blood test today so you can find out one way or another.

You should definitely try to get in to be seen! If you are pregnant you need to know so you can start caring for your body. If you're not pregnant. there could be something seriously wrong! I hope you go in to be seen! Let me know if you find anything out! :)

Im starting to really consider it. Thank you very much for your support. I will definitly let you know when I find out more. :D

Latest news is I found some place to go for a blood test and Im really excited but very nervous!! If Im not pregnant, I would feel so dumb for trying to convince my bf all this time that I am lol..wish me luck guys..or girls is more like it haha :D

I made the appointment for a blood test today!!!

Well I suck at this game, just to let you know. I am even wrong about myself being pregnant every time lol. But just for fun, based off of your symptoms I will say your're pregnant.

Ok well I hope you didnt just jinx me Just kidding! Cool, I like your guess very much. ;D me and my bf are taking opposite sides, Im saying yes and hes saying no so it'll be interesting. can't wait to find out and not have to keep wondering.

no my "periods" have been on time I think, hey I just noticed some vicious looking green veins between my legs( kinda close to the thighs). pregnant women get that right?

https://www.franklypregnant.com/symptoms.html

wow this is really cool, they list stuff here that you cant find anywhere else as symptoms and many of these I've had

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->