Did you find yourself pregnant after having these symptoms?

I just noticed yesterday that my face feels oily even though I had done the usual facial routine..and my hair already feeling like I need to wash it when I just did. Thats gross huh? :p

Its funny how even though most women care so much about how they look and everything and hate getting unappealing looks on their skin or whatever, how much that changes when you want to be pregnant. you start examining yourself hoping to find faults with yourself lol

I believe it :) so you got 2 kids? How old are they again ? I have a terrible memory ha sorry

aww how cute. :) are you a stay at home mom or paying for daycares..my brothers got a baby girl and he basically turned my parents into a daycare..lets just say they werent prepared and should have waited to get married :p

My parents would have a heart attack if I find out Im pregnant and told them. They are veryyy strict and think "living together" is wrong. which they are also unaware of haha . I live far from them so that helps for sure! I can't tell them anything

I stay at home with my babies. I can't imagine doing anything else. I hate the idea of daycare and daily baby sitters b/c I feel like that is letting someone else raise my kids. So how long until you go in for your bloodwork?

Yeah, I completely agree. Im going to be one of those mothers too :) I go in on Saturday in the morning.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
awin68top2
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->