Did you get married.....

We got married on July 4. It was that or July 11 for our venue so we went for the 4th.

On a date which has a meaning for you?

Weve set a date for march 17th 2012 4 years to the date we met and got together

wow how weird, me and my OH are getting married on November 21st this year, 4 years to the date we started dating :D its also at the church we had Alex's funeral on and his funeral date was 21st too :thumbup:

strange!

xxx

my hubby and I got married 16th April this year :cloud9: it was my grandma and late Granddads wedding date :) my grans not well at 90 years old and my granddad died 15 years ago so it meant alot to me and my gran! xxx

i wanted a winter wedding and a fresh year and our lucky number is 6, so we gt married on january 6th 2007..

we planned all along that we wanted 25th september which is when we got together, but his brother decided he wanted that date so we have now chosen 25th february just because it came up on the ticker date lol

also it wasnt what i wanted to do but they already paid for it and everything she we are stuck with it

Nope. We just wanted to get married in December and picked a date that worked for us :)

wow how weird, me and my OH are getting married on November 21st this year, 4 years to the date we started dating :D its also at the church we had Alex's funeral on and his funeral date was 21st too :thumbup:

strange!

xxx

Thats is strange :happydance:

Its St Paddy's day for us also good going me being half irish like

We picked the closest saturday to the day we met 5 years ago

After getting engaged in March after 5 years together I got impatient by September and suggested Christmas or New Year but there were relatives that couldn't make it. So I said Feb Half term (I was teaching at the time) and I thought his work will have to give him his wedding day off! Turns out Saturday before half term was Valentine's Day and the priest could marry us and the venue was free!!!! 14th February 2009 married! :cloud9:

p.s. His work did give him the time off in the end! :rofl:

we've set 27th August 2011 which will be the day we've been together 5 years! xx

We have chosen 7th March 2014. Our 10 yr anniversary together. x

we got married on Tues. 23rd Oct 07
The anniversary of the day we got together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->