• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did you get pre-implantation symptoms?

squirrel.

Happy mummy of three
Reaction score
Hi ladies,

Just popping over from TCC. Congrats on your pregnancies! I'm hoping to join you all very soon. This is my first TWW and in true fashion I'm reading into absolutely everything! I have been charting for five months so know what's relatively normal for me, but since 1/2dpo I have had definite cramps and tender breasts and now the exhaustion is starting. I know that normally symptoms don't start till after the embryo has implanted and HCG production ranks up a notch, but having done some research (starting with pregnant women's claims that they did indeed feel symptoms from very early on) I found out about a pregnancy hormone called EPF, which starts being released within hours of fertilisation. Its primary function is to suppress the mother's immune system so that she doesn't reject the embryo, but I was wondering if it could also explain why some women feel symptoms immediately after ovulation.

So my question (and poll) is did you feel symptoms as early as 1/2/3/4 dpo? What were they? Were they out of the ordinary for you? (Mine definitely are!)

Thanks!

Happy and healthy nine months ladies!!!

x

I'm not sure where mine fits in.

I got my first symptoms around 8 or 9 dpo (thirst and a rumbling stomach feeling like I had with my first) but didn't get a bfp until 11dpo. I would have thought there would have been enough hcg to be detected by a 10miu test if I had symptoms but nope :)

Good luck to you. I hope to see you back here in a couple of weeks :)

I started having some minor symptoms at 6 dpo... cm was a little off. It was around 9 dpo that I started experiencing ridiculous fatigue--that's when I knew! :happydance: Took an early test at 10 dpo and it was positive!

My first sign in all 4 pregnancies was implantation bleeding at 9 days, apart from this pregnancy were I had it at 8 and 9 days. Prior to that no symptoms and I don't really see how its possible to get any hormonally caused symptoms as there is no extra hormones to make those symptoms.

Ironically, this was the one time I was confident I wasn't pregnant (I had tested the previous 3 months sure I was lol). Maybe AF is harder on me than pregnancy

I've never had implantation bleeding :/ My first symptoms where slightly tender Bbs around the side near my arm pits, felt a little more tired than usual and was just off normal food (All I wanted to eat was salted popcorn) lol

I had severe indigestion and heartburn plus extreme tiredness from ovulation night/1dpo so real early in my case!

Only 1 out of my 3 pregnancies did I get implantation bleeding. I'm only 4w0d today, so I may still get some this time(this is my third). I'm not sure. :)

I dont really know where to put my answer, with all 4 of my pregnancies i knew iw as pregnant, i just felt different, i cant explain it, sort of like af coming but not all at the same time, all the symptoms of af but feels different. Xx

Thanks for your replies ladies!

I need to just calm down and step away from the symptom spotting :) before I found out I was pregnant with my son (he was a surprise, so I definitely wasn't looking for symptoms), I didn't notice anything other than blue veins all over my chest and going off the taste of alcohol a few days before my missed period. In fact, I didn't have any symptoms with him until he started kicking at 20 ish weeks and I got a bump at 25 weeks. No tiredness, no nausea, no sickness, no sore boobs, nothing! So I don't knwo why I'm going crazy over meaningless twinges :) ah, the TWW, it makes the sane go temporarily insane.

x

My symptoms began at 1DPO and I still have them, (Granted, I JUST got my BFP at 12DPO).
I couldn't fall asleep and then couldn't stay asleep. I was waking up either cramping, sweating, starving, or having to pee.

I was overheating from the very beginning. I normally have a very cold luteal phase, but this time and last time (CP), I have to turn the thermostat way down (68) and I'm still really hot with no clothes and all of the fans on.

The starving is unrealistic it's so excessive. I am constantly hungry. There's nothing I can do to stop it. Often I can't even sleep because of the hunger.

I have no nausea. None. I always have nausea. I rarely go a day without nausea, but have had none since 1DPO.

All of those symptoms were from very early on and highly unusual for me. There are more symptoms, but they aren't unusual for me. Got my positive after a day of lightning shooting through my breasts.

It totally makes sense that surely the body wouldn't react to low dosages of hormones, but I was already really hypersensitive to medication, so I assume it's similar.

Early on like pre 5 DPO I was feeling wiped out, achey joints and caught a cold, I guess that could be down to the immune system suppression!

The only thing out of my normal routine leading up to implantation was an insatiable hunger. I'm not a morning eater (or waker for that matter) and I was up at 5am with breakfast on the table by 7am much to DH's pleasure. From 6 dpo on I had a case of waterworks and I never cry so finally busted out a FRER on 10 dpo to confirm the madness had a reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->