Did you have a bump at 16wks?

i was huuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuge lol mind u callum was 10lb....

not yet pegs im just interested thats all i findingit fasnating sp

am 16wks 4days pregnant with a small bump and squidgy should it be squidgy at 16wks or hard? am slim and a size 6 and i still fit in to my size 6 clothes i want to be able to grow out of my size.when i eat my belly looks huge and hard but when i wake in mornings its really soft and tiny bump anyone have the same as me?? x

Nope, not at all - at least not anything noticeable to anyone but me!

When I was pregnant with my 1st, I showed FAST!! by the end I looked like I swallowed twin beach balls, but with my 2nd daughter, I didn't show till after 24 weeks. even when I was due, you would swear that I was only 20 weeks or so.... BUT she was all in my back and hips and I was SO glad when it was over

First time around it was about 28 weeks before I got a bump... this time had one fairly early.. about 10 weeks ish but not big.

i had a little bit of a bump at 16 weeks

1st time I barely had a bump at 16 weeks and didn't start showing until at least a couple of months later.

2nd time (this time) I had a decent size bump at 16 weeks & now I'm 21 weeks I definately feel A LOT bigger than before...although everyone still tells me I'm tiny :wacko:

https://i606.photobucket.com/albums/tt146/MissyMojo/Nudger%20WILL%20stick/DSC01207.jpg

this is me at 16+4 so as u can see i def had a bump

Well I am 17 weeks tomorrow and not one sign of a nice, proper bump yet. I think its because my stomach is nothing but flab so I guess it will take longer for me to get one :(

Nope, not even a tiny bit. This is me at 16 weeks:

Attachments

• 16weekbump_sm.jpg
    16weekbump_sm.jpg
    18.6 KB · Views: 2
Well I'm 14w4d today and I already have a noticable bump.

This is me.. sorry bout the flash.
My tummy used to be flat, it's been growing since the last 2-3 weeks.

Attachments

• 14w1d.jpg
    14w1d.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 4
yup with luisa in pic below at about 16 weeks and a picture from luisa's 1 st birthday wen i was 9 weeks with charlie.. isnt a very good pic but was about the same as my 16 week bump with luisa!
(im the one in the left corner x)

Attachments

• bump 16 weeks.jpg
    bump 16 weeks.jpg
    21.1 KB · Views: 2
  • DSCF1487.jpg
    DSCF1487.jpg
    50.9 KB · Views: 3
I had NO bump at all with my first, a huge bump with my second, and a tiny bump this time (16+2 today)!!! lmao!!! :rofl: talk about variety!!

I voted tiny as its relevant this time and a midway marker!!

I wasn't showing at 16 weeks at all. I'm just now starting to get a small bump at 23 weeks + 3.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->