Did you have a faint bfp followed by a bfn and you were indeed pregnant?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Ok, I'm actually going stir crazy :wacko:

So it looked like I got a faint bfp on a FRER on 9DPO
Followed by a bfn on 11DPO..

I've had soo many signs and symptoms that it's hard to keep up.. the one thing that stuck out was on 6DPO I woke up to awful period like cramps that radiated to my lower stomach all my to my lower back.. There's emotional breakdowns, getting irritable and pissed off easily, gagging at certain foods and smells. cramps since 6DPO, sore throat, bloating, more cm in panties, high sense of smell and boobs feel fuller..

Please give me a sense of hope! I've been PMS'ing since 6DPO :growlmad::dohh:

Attachments

• IMG_2176.jpg
    IMG_2176.jpg
    25.1 KB · Views: 64
Ok so I'm 11dpo today... After I had a BM and wiped I seen this light brown mixed in with white CM...

What could this mean?

Attachments

• IMG_2208.jpg
    IMG_2208.jpg
    29.9 KB · Views: 11
I had blood 12dpo with this pregnancy but I had my bfp already xx really hope this turns in to a bfp for you, I definitely saw it on the frer x

Those curved tests are horrible. I've had FAKE pink lines on them. Unfortunately it looks like one of the horrible trick lines on your test.

Thanks girls!! If I don't see a sign of her coming in the morning and my temp is still up I'll be testing with other different HPT's... Don't think I'll use those curved FRER's!!!

Well my temp went way below coverline... But no sign of AF.. What is going on? Maybe she'll make her appearance later! :cry:

It could be a chemical hun! I also hate the new curved frer!! I had such faint lines when my others were blazing!!

Could be a chemical as someone else said. I have had cm like that a few times though in this pregnancy so far

I've read some women getting spotting and an implantation dip below coverline and still be pregnant.. My LP is usually 14-15 days.. So if this is AF she's coming mighty early cause I'm only 11dpo..

Well so my temp dropped and I'm expecting AF.. I'm sitting at my desk.. Feeling "gushes" of fluid coming out..So I'm thinking AF is here but when I got to the loo... There's nothing on pad or toilet paper???

Might be worth testing again because I remember a wet feeling around the time af was due

Well I think AF is coming... Seen more light red brownish discharge :cry:

First just breathe and try to relax because until af shows all the way your not out. It could be that your having implantation spotting which can occur anywhere if memory serves correct from like 6dpo to 12dpo. As far as your hpt I really couldn't see anything I work in a lab and with a line that light we would call it negative or deem it inconclusive as not to get your hopes up for chances of it being an unsuccessful pregnancy. Im not saying that this is or isn't im just giving some unbiased advice. Everything sounds promising I would just wait until af is undoubtedly late to test again to save your self the anxiety best of luck hun.

First just breathe and try to relax because until af shows all the way your not out. It could be that your having implantation spotting which can occur anywhere if memory serves correct from like 6dpo to 12dpo. As far as your hpt I really couldn't see anything I work in a lab and with a line that light we would call it negative or deem it inconclusive as not to get your hopes up for chances of it being an unsuccessful pregnancy. Im not saying that this is or isn't im just giving some unbiased advice. Everything sounds promising I would just wait until af is undoubtedly late to test again to save your self the anxiety best of luck hun.

Aww! You're so sweet!!! Thank you! She hasn't came full blown yet so guess I'll know in the morning!

Update:: She's here and she made a huge appearance while I was asleep last night... I won't be symptom spotting next month that's for sure.. LOL!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->