Did you have bad stomach pain?

rustyswife828

TTC 2nd miracle baby
Reaction score
Hi there lovely ladies! Ok so I'm 7dpo and I can't help to not worry if I am pregnant or not cause I'm having real bad stomach pain!

So last night and today my lower stomach hurts when I press on it and also has real bad cramping when I'm trying to have a BM or I'm pushing to pee..

Well today I had to pee while I was on lunch.. Held it for about 20 mins.. So when I went to relieve myself and after 5 mins I started having these bad twisting like sharp cramps that started from the middle of stomach and it hurt all the way down to my groin area and "cookie." :haha:

I was in agony and then after a couple of mins it eased up.. But now when I get up to walk it hurts again but just in the groin area..

Has any of you ladies had this and was indeed pregnant?

Hi!!

Yes I have, I also get super bad cramps when I need to pee too.

I'm sure I remember you from when I've been on this forum before :flower:

Hi!!

Yes I have, I also get super bad cramps when I need to pee too.

I'm sure I remember you from when I've been on this forum before :flower:

Hmm.. Like its bad cramps while you're "pushing" to pee? Did you have it early on during the pregnancy?

Oh did I start a thread about this same thing? I was pregnant before but it's been 3-4 years ago..Sadly it ended up as a MC

Yes exactly that!

Yes it will have been about three years ago now, my son is 2 & a half now. I'm so sorry about yout loss :hugs:

Yes exactly that!

Yes it will have been about three years ago now, my son is 2 & a half now. I'm so sorry about yout loss :hugs:

Oh wow.. Exactly same thing I'm experiencing! Like my groin area aches whenever I walk.. I was walking back to my desk and I had a sudden what felt like a "lightning cramp" where "cookie" is located.. But it lasted for about 3 seconds!

Thank you! I'm longing to have another one!!!

Yes exactly that!

Oh wow.. Exactly same thing I'm experiencing! Like my groin area aches whenever I walk.. I was walking back to my desk and I had a sudden what felt like a "lightning cramp" where "cookie" is located.. But it lasted for about 3 seconds!

I'm keeping everything crossed for you that you've a sticky bean in there! Please keep us updated :hugs:

Yes exactly that!

I'm keeping everything crossed for you that you've a sticky bean in there! Please keep us updated :hugs:

Thanks love! I sure will!! Trying not to test early! Waiting on the :witch: to arrive!

Thanks so much for your help!!!

Yes exactly that!

Thanks love! I sure will!! Trying not to test early! Waiting on the :witch: to arrive!

When is the dreaded witch due to arrive?!

It's normal to get weird cramping and pressure around implantation and after. It's not like period cramps, for me, it's like an expanding, pressure sort of feeling. I've been pregnant 3x now and had it every time. Do you get pains when you first stand up? That was a clear sign for me this time. It's round ligament pain and happens because pregnancy hormones make your ligaments in the pelvis stretch in painful ways. You tend to notice it most when you make any sudden movements like standing up or walking quickly. I got them this time from around probably 12 dpo, which I thought was really odd because I was sure I wasn't pregnant (took a test, BFN), but then felt really ill a few days later and took another and very pregnant. But the round ligament pains were really noticeable.

I would just keep an eye on it and notice if it only happens when you pee. It could also be a UTI if it's mostly happening when you urinate. Good luck! Hope it's a good sign.

Yes exactly that!

When is the dreaded witch due to arrive?!

I think she's suppose to come on Sunday.. So here in 4 days!

The cramps have eased up but still having aches and cramps in the groin area.. Like really low abdominal..and everytime I bend over it starts cramping worse..

Is that normal?

It's normal to get weird cramping and pressure around implantation and after. It's not like period cramps, for me, it's like an expanding, pressure sort of feeling. I've been pregnant 3x now and had it every time. Do you get pains when you first stand up? That was a clear sign for me this time. It's round ligament pain and happens because pregnancy hormones make your ligaments in the pelvis stretch in painful ways. You tend to notice it most when you make any sudden movements like standing up or walking quickly. I got them this time from around probably 12 dpo, which I thought was really odd because I was sure I wasn't pregnant (took a test, BFN), but then felt really ill a few days later and took another and very pregnant. But the round ligament pains were really noticeable.

I would just keep an eye on it and notice if it only happens when you pee. It could also be a UTI if it's mostly happening when you urinate. Good luck! Hope it's a good sign.

Hi MindUtopia!!!! Oh.. Wow.. Trying not to get too excited! The pain has eased up and it only hurts when I get up and walk or I bend over.. Yeah it definitely wasn't period cramps.. I seriously thought something was wrong cause I was hurting so bad.. even standing up straight walking hurt.. I kept checking to see if I was bleeding but nothing.. Sounds like it could've been stretching cause I felt like my stomach was twisting from the middle of my stomach all the way down.. it was very hard to describe it.. But now sitting down it feels like my lower part of my stomach has a pressure cramping feelings...

Can you get round ligament pain that early on?

But I definitely feel cramps/pressure when I stand up and start walking.. It's like in the groin area (lower part of your stomach right above the "cookie") :haha:

Hey! I have suffered from stomach cramps, I still am infact. :( I had an internal scan today, and even the lady said my stomach was full of traped wind! : blush: I've bloated so much, it sucks. Feels like period pain, worries me at times! X

Hey! I have suffered from stomach cramps, I still am infact. :( I had an internal scan today, and even the lady said my stomach was full of traped wind! : blush: I've bloated so much, it sucks. Feels like period pain, worries me at times! X

Rebecca.. Oh gosh.. I noticed these last couple of days I've been BLOATED! I mean like my stomach looked like I was 3 months pregnant! It was embarrassing to be seen by my husband and I just thought I've gotten fat :dohh:

But these cramps scared me!! Trying to hesitate NOT to test until the :witch: is due.. Cramps are still are but are not as bad.. Just hurts in the groin area especially standing up from sitting down or even walking:shrug:

So after researching where the "groin" is I realized my pain is directly in my pelvic area.. It feels like pressure/stabbing sudden achy cramps that will not go away..

My dog jumped on my lap and I literally yelped cause when he landed on my pelvic area.. IT HURT!!!!

I promised myself I won't symptom spot.. But this is something I can't just not notice!

Yes totally normal to cramp when you move and bend! I'm keeping everything crossed that the witch keeps well away!!

It's hard to say what would be normal, but I definitely got pains this time around, much more noticeably that my other pregnancies, that were really uncomfortable at times. I would say it was probably aorund the time of implantation as I got it maybe around 8-10dpo, but I took a test at 10 dpo and it was very negative. I didn't test again until 16 dpo when my period didn't arrive and it was a strong positive. So I suspect that was implantation. The round ligament pain started a few days later, so maybe like 12 dpo. It probably depends on how sensitive your body is to hormones (and also when implantation occurred). I was only just pregnant 2 months ago (had a mc) so the pelvic pressure sort of feeling and the round ligament pain was really familiar. If not for that, I don't even know I would have noticed it, but it was pretty obvious. Fingers crossed for you.

Yes totally normal to cramp when you move and bend! I'm keeping everything crossed that the witch keeps well away!!

Well that's good to know that if I'm pregnant that's normal! I had the hardest time going to sleep cause I couldn't get comfortable cause of my stomach.. Well I finally went to sleep and when I woke up I didn't feel cramps.. I felt like my pelvic area was SORE like I've been working out a lot...

I'm hoping this could be it!

It's hard to say what would be normal, but I definitely got pains this time around, much more noticeably that my other pregnancies, that were really uncomfortable at times. I would say it was probably aorund the time of implantation as I got it maybe around 8-10dpo, but I took a test at 10 dpo and it was very negative. I didn't test again until 16 dpo when my period didn't arrive and it was a strong positive. So I suspect that was implantation. The round ligament pain started a few days later, so maybe like 12 dpo. It probably depends on how sensitive your body is to hormones (and also when implantation occurred). I was only just pregnant 2 months ago (had a mc) so the pelvic pressure sort of feeling and the round ligament pain was really familiar. If not for that, I don't even know I would have noticed it, but it was pretty obvious. Fingers crossed for you.

Yeah I was REALLY uncomrtable yesterday... Even walking made my pelvic area hurt! I'm hoping this is implantation for me.. Cause it's just something I've NEVER experienced before.. I did get pregnant but ended up as a MC about 4 years ago so again my body could be more sensitive to hormones right now if I am pregnant..

I had the hardest time going to sleep last night cause my pelvic area kept hurting and it was hard to find a comfortable way to lay..

But this morning when I woke up I noticed I didn't have "cramps" it felt like I have a very SORE pelvic area.. like I've been working that area out a lot! I'm trying not to be tempted to test early.. I have less than a week before the :witch: is late! I'm hoping this is it! :dust:

Obviously no guarantees, but that dip on your chart at 6 dpo looks potentially promising. I've never had an implantation dip myself, but lots of people do get them and that would be a very typical one if that's what it was. It's at 6 dpo and if cramping started up around then that would make the timing right. I would pay attention to how you feel. It has always been really obvious to me that I felt weird when I was pregnant. I've never felt like that any other time and I always knew before I tested. This time I felt so weird for like a week before. I was sure I was pregnant and when I took a test (clearly too early even though I was having lots of symptoms) and it was negative, I thought I was losing my mind. I felt SO pregnant. I was, it just took a few extra days for it to show up on the test. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->