Did you have bad stomach pain?

Obviously no guarantees, but that dip on your chart at 6 dpo looks potentially promising. I've never had an implantation dip myself, but lots of people do get them and that would be a very typical one if that's what it was. It's at 6 dpo and if cramping started up around then that would make the timing right. I would pay attention to how you feel. It has always been really obvious to me that I felt weird when I was pregnant. I've never felt like that any other time and I always knew before I tested. This time I felt so weird for like a week before. I was sure I was pregnant and when I took a test (clearly too early even though I was having lots of symptoms) and it was negative, I thought I was losing my mind. I felt SO pregnant. I was, it just took a few extra days for it to show up on the test. Good luck!

Oh gosh I hope so! Yes! On 6dpo that afternoon I started having pressure achy cramps when I tried to push to pee or make a bowel movement... Then later on that evening I started having sore like muscles in the pelvic area.. Especially I felt the pain when I bent over to pick something up off the floor.
The next day I still had the same pain but only happened when I tried to use the bathroom then I had real bad pain that lasted 20 minutes after I came back from lunch and then after that my pelvic area was just achy and hurt worse when I stood up from a sitting position or even walking..

As of right now its just the achy sore pelvic area.. So maybe if I am pregnant maybe I'm just implanting so not really worried if I don't have any other "obvious" signs..

But it's like my muscles are sore in my pelvic area like I've been working out that part of my body for days!

I agree with MindUtopia, that dip at 6dpo looks super promising! Good luck!

So nurse called me and said my body responded to the 100mg clomid so I ovulated! But here's a thing... FF isn't detecting my "O" day... It was on cd 16? :shrug:

What do you girls think?

So my temp spiked up really high today! Still having some mild pelvic pain but mostly feel it when I eat..

Crossing my fingers!!!!!!!!

I'd be curious to see what it is today. AF is due soon, right? With a chart like that and symptoms I would test soon. I think you might have done it, so excited for you and hope it's good news!

I'd be curious to see what it is today. AF is due soon, right? With a chart like that and symptoms I would test soon. I think you might have done it, so excited for you and hope it's good news!

I just replied to you on the other thread! I'm so glad my temp is still high! Feeling warm and hot right now... LOL

Thanks girls! I broke down and tested this morning with a dollar store test :bfn: Is 12dpo still early?

Think my temp is still high! Although just feel hot all over!!!

Yes thats still super early so don't lose hope yet. I'm thinking positive thoughts for you!

Thank you Mummy! Trying to keep positive! My LP last cycle was 11 days but I didn't ovulate on clomid 50mg so she bumped me up to 100mg this cycle and I did ovulate but not sure how many days my LP is..

Do you still think I ovulated on CD 16?

Looking back at my charts my longest LP was 15 days and that was on clomid :)

Hi love! No I haven't! Was planning on testing Monday but my temp is still high and no before AF cramps or spotting!

What is the best HPT over the counter? Think I want to get a line test and a digi!

Debating whether I should test in the morning.. Getting leg cramps and backache.. Always pretty much get leg cramps before period comes.. But I always spot before she comes and that hasn't happened yet!

Well I took a clearblue test and it was a :bfn: Wasn't with FMU

Starting to get leg cramps but no brown spotting or discharge yet!

Well took 3 different HPT's and they were all negative :cry:

I don't understand! Temp is still high and I got AF like cramps this morning but just seeing white cm :shrug: Even checked internally and just white cm..

Wish a BFP or the :witch: would show up by now!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->