did you have implantation bleeding? if so, I need some advice!

rebeccalouise

Reaction score
hello ladies, firstly, congratulations to you all! :) I thought I'd post this here, as I'll get the most input.

My problem is, I've been spotting since 6/7dpo, to 9dpo (today).. The spotting has pretty much stopped this morning, there was the tiniest bit there, so I'm just hoping it stays that way now! It started at 6dpo, mixed in with EWCM (sorry TMI!) then again at 7dpo, at 8dpo (yesterday) it was on and off all day but not with EWCM. At first I thought maybe it was ovulation bleeding but I'm more than sure I ovulated the weekend before, and also I had a negative opk. I've had stabbing headaches since the spotting began, also a few cramps here and there, as well as breaking out in spots! :dohh: AF isn't due until the weekend. Did any of you have a similar thing before getting your :bfp:? Thanks in advance for any replies! :) x

Have you tested? I've had IB in 3-4 of my pregnancies (1 successful, 1 currentI don't know which way it's going to go yet) and they've all been different from eachother. It certainly sounds like it could be IB though.

I had IB around 5 weeks with this pregnancy. Was just light brown spotting for a couple of days.

Tested when it started at 6dpo, but it was with a clear blue digi and I know they're not all that sensitive! Also, was very early to test I guess. Don't dare test again now, in fear of seeing another :bfn: :( we've been TTC for nearly a year now! Thanks ladies. Xx

I had light brown spotting on the Thursday/Friday before AF was due(so I think that was around 12-14dop) ...went on a little getaway to visit family, when I got home on Monday I took a test just to see and sure enough got a BFP...so I'm guessing that spotting was IB

I had what I now think was implantation bleeding about 1 week before my period was due. Literally 7 days... It was bright pink and it would go for maybe an hour or two each day and stop. I think each pregnancy and each woman is different. I tested the day after the spotting stopped. The reason I tested is because I normally have some spotting before my period starts and this time it never progressed to a full period....

This is my first pregnancy. I'm supposed to be 5 weeks today. I had IB 5 days before my BFP. I got my BFP 2 days before AF was due. It was just a bit of brown. Barely there, and I might not have noticed it if I hadn't been on the lookout! haha But I know that's what it was.
I would wait a few more days before you test again. And get an early response test.
I was 12dpo when I got my BFP, which is early still, so getting a positive at 6dpo would be a miracle! haha
Good luck to you! I hope this is your month!

I would test again. Usually a positive test wont show up for at least two days after implantation bleeding starts as it takes at least that long for hcg to raise to detectable levels.

My most recent experience I had dark brown spotting on CD 20 and 21. I thought AF was coming early and very weirdly. When I woke up on CD 22 with still no sign of AF and by that point no spotting since midday the day before I took a test to rule out IB thinking maybe ovulation spotting if it wasn't Af but I immediately got a thick dark line (not even close to as dark as the control but certainly obvious). By midmorning spotting had turned nearly black and it's still very dark but definitely old blood. Lines are progressing well.

My last pregnancy (which was not successful sadly) I had cm with pink streaks throughout which turned into a regular 3 day bleed but was in fact IB. My first pregnancy, which was successful, I also had IB but it was literally a couple spots of pink when I wiped the day before I got my bfp. I think my October bfp I also had IB but I don't remember for sure. But they've all been very different.

Thank you everyone! :) Last night it stopped, completely. I'm so shocked, I was so convinced AF was going to come as she normally starts with spotting! This morning I've had my usual milky kinda CM, not even a hint of pink or brown! :D I'm reallyyyy trying not to get my hopes up, and I've kinda told myself not to test until the weekend but we shall see how long I resist for! :haha: X

Good Luck!! I been experiencing the same as Cutestuff. I am new to all this and I'm not sure of what the abbreviations mean.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->