Did you know it would be twins?

LilPeanuts

Reaction score
I don't think I'm having twins or anything but I'm wondering if you had a feeling before you found out! Were you experiencing a lot of morning sickness? What led you to think twins? Or did you have no idea and got a shock at the ultrasound?

I don't think I'm having twins or anything but I'm wondering if you had a feeling before you found out! Were you experiencing a lot of morning sickness? What led you to think twins? Or did you have no idea and got a shock at the ultrasound?

I had a feeling I was having twins bc I had ovulation pains from both ovaries and got my BFP early at 3 weeks and the line was super dark. Turns out at my first sono at 7 weeks that there were two sacs but one sac was much smaller with no baby in it. Ended up we lost one of the babies. But there's still one who looks great and has a nice strong heartbeat

I'm not expecting twins, BUT I had quite a bit of spotting for almost 3 weeks, had an early u/s at 7w4d when I saw my midwife after that, I was talking to her about the spotting, and she quickly did a double check on my u/s results to make sure it was only 1 baby. She said spotting in twin pregnancies early on is apparently quite common! Not a sign but very common! Just thought I'd put that out there ;)

I thought I was expecting twins just because of how strong my symptoms were initially and how dark my HPT line was at not even 3 weeks past my ovulation date, but I was very relieved when the ultrasound showed just one embryo.

I had a feeling I was having twins bc I had ovulation pains from both ovaries and got my BFP early at 3 weeks and the line was super dark. Turns out at my first sono at 7 weeks that there were two sacs but one sac was much smaller with no baby in it. Ended up we lost one of the babies. But there's still one who looks great and has a nice strong heartbeat
I'm so sorry for your twin loss! I actually did have ovulation pain from both sides this time but I never thought anything of that. Now I'm curious if maybe I did have an egg release from both sides. My symptoms aren't too strong yet but my lines were very strong as well. I got my first BFP on only 8dpo! But as far as morning sickness and other things, those symptoms just started to pick up more and I'm 6 weeks. I guess I'll find out at the 8 week appt!

When I was pregnant with my twins:

1. Hpt a day before period, took it because I was feeling so sick and dizzy
2. Oh said he thinks it might be twins
3. My mum swore to god it will be twins!
4. I had no idea and said there were crazy even thinking it!
5. I was extremely nauseous until 13 weeks, I couldn't eat anything at all.
6. No spotting ever.
7. Didn't show until over 20 weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"