Did you know....

leeanne

Mom of 3 and Stepmom of 2
Reaction score
that Chase is described as "she's so cute"?

Yep, didn't know I had a girl either. :confused:

I was in the pharmacy today and a lady said that a few times. He had a blue blanket and a blue jacket on. I was going to correct her and I thought, screw it, I'll never see her again.

Same here, all the freaking time people ask me how old 'she' is.

Yeah we get that too.

Im ok if a baby is wearing blue or pink but when it comes to like... orange and red and stuff Im hopeless so I cant really complain. Although then I tend to keep my mouth shut.

xxx

:rofl: Had this done to me once when Jack was newborn - a woman came up to us in Tesco & said 'aww isn't she lovely - how old is she?' I just looked at her & said 'he's a boy!', then she replied 'oh yes he is all in blue how silly of me' & walked off - I think I have a 'come near me & my baby & die' look on my face when we are out now, as I never get approached :rofl:

My daughter was a baby all dressed in pink with a pink bow in her hair. "What a cute little boy!"

:dohh:

Some people are so, well, stupid at times.

Everyone calls Hannah a boy, even though she never wears anything but pink girly things out in public (at home I do have some sleepers and what not that could be either--but she doesn't wear those out!).

My daughter was a baby all dressed in pink with a pink bow in her hair. "What a cute little boy!"

Same with Alexa... called a cute little boy, and here she is dressed in a pink frilly shirt and pink hat!!

I Got that a few times too. ''oohhh she's adorable'' I just played the game, and when they asked what's her name, I say Joshua. Then they go Joshua??!! Isn't it a boys name??

.... There you go genius!

Stupid idiots!

I rarely dress Hebe in pink - if I do its something someone else has bought as I dont really like th whole baby pink for girls thing. She constantly gets 'Oh he's lovely/big/cute/got lots of hair' (delete as applicable!). I've stopped correcting strangers....

add a dress to this and this was us in the store the other night OH didn't know what to say...

Lola rarely wears anything other than pink stuff,she's covered with a pink blanket and has a pink head band.

'He's so adorable/whats his name/how old is he.....etc'

People are so freaking stupid!

God, I can totally relate, do people expect boys all the time? I had an old man say "He is going to be a right thug" when I was in a cafe (cause she had scratched herself on her forehead), and I said "she's a girl". She had a pink blanket and coat. And midwives at the hospital when she was born who came in the morning would say "Oh isn't he lovely". I would say "Yes she is."

lol, it gets annoying.

Had the same once with some old man big pink fleece lining big pink hat big pink coat

HELLO

But I figured hes old I'll let him off :lol:

they would get a :ninja: if they said that to me x

Now this is something that really riles me. She's in a buggy with pink blankets hanging off it with a red rara skirt on and I get asked "girl or boy".
Now if thats how they'd dress a boy I feel sorry for the poor little sod.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->