Did your body respond the same to clomid every cycle?

OneProudMommy

Reaction score
Such as last cycle was my first round and I handled the S/E well, hardly noticed any. I however had a few HUGE 30 and 34mm follies on Cd14 when I O'd. Then went on to have a very high progesterone level Cd21 was 54 with a very long LP 18 dpo!

I want to take another round but not with such large follies since they are too big.

Af finally showed today!

You should try posting this on lttc, sure they would know there!

I gotta wait til April before they give me clomid si I don't know sorry xx

Several things; was there a dose increase? Were you ovulating on your own before starting clomid?

54 is not outrageously high, it indicates good ovulation. my progesterone was 43 and 44 without clomid and 47 on clomid so its a good number.

Sorry cant help, only been on one cycle. I was just wondering what could be the problem if the follicles are too big. Good Luck I hope you get your answer or even better a BFP :hug:

Several things; was there a dose increase? Were you ovulating on your own before starting clomid?

54 is not outrageously high, it indicates good ovulation. my progesterone was 43 and 44 without clomid and 47 on clomid so its a good number.

This was my first dose and it started out at 50mg. I O on my own, just have low progesterone (weak O Dr. said).

I go see him tomorrow and may ask for 25mg instead?

I am not sure about half doses although I know some people do take the 25mg.

Honestly 54 is a good result, I would see what the gp says. Good luck! XXXX

I think the only thing that concerns me is on CD14 I had a few 30 and 34mm follies, which are too big. I also didn't get AF until 18 dpo which normal for me is 13 dpo. I thought maybe 25mg. would be just a little push and maybe create normal size follies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->