• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Did your dreams come true?!

Baby_Dust

Mummy
Reaction score
I had another dream last night that baby is a boy, this is the second dream like it I've had.

I remember with my daughter I had two dreams that she was a girl.

Anyway, just wondering if anyone one else dreamt the sex of their baby and it was true?

Thanks

I had loads of dreams about having a girl and I'm having a boy! Xx

I've dreamt it's a girl three times and a boy once. We won't know until baby is out, so we'll see which dream is right!

I had the most vivid dream that my first one was a boy & he is!!! With this one I have had dreams that I was looking at an u/s & there was no wiener & that I cut open a cake to see pink, but after an early u/s the tech guessed our baby is a boy...!!! Who knows!!!

I read that if you dream your pregnant &/or have a certain gender, you're usually pregnant with the oppsoite of what you dreamt. of course, its just another silly myth but it was true with my first. I dreamt i had a girl and ended up having a boy :) Havnt dreamt of a specific gender w/ this pregnancy

I dreamt i gave birth on my husbands office floor to a little boy ..and i called him nathan...haha and i had my gender scan and its a boy!! just hope i dont give birth like my dream.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
irenetta
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->