Did zofran work for you?

Mabv812

Reaction score
I tried it with my last pregnancy and I don't remember it working that well. But the nausea is so bad I'm thinking about trying it again.

Ha, I keep reading your topics! For me it has and it hasn't. It stopped me vomiting pretty much entirely and still does. I'm still taking it now as when I stop, I go back to being sick all the time again! I am down to one a day now though. It didn't hugely help with the nausea sadly for me. Probably a bit but it was still horrible. But for me, I could cope with the nausea if I was fairly certain I wasn't going to be sick. Especially at work, it helped a lot mentally!

Ha, I keep reading your topics! For me it has and it hasn't. It stopped me vomiting pretty much entirely and still does. I'm still taking it now as when I stop, I go back to being sick all the time again! I am down to one a day now though. It didn't hugely help with the nausea sadly for me. Probably a bit but it was still horrible. But for me, I could cope with the nausea if I was fairly certain I wasn't going to be sick. Especially at work, it helped a lot mentally!

I'm about to go pick up Diclegis from the pharmacy. I'll post how I feel on it.

Diclegis was a life saver for me. I get HG and Zofran didn't work. It made me stop upchucking but it did nothing for the 24/7 nausea. Diclegis helps me feel mostly normal. No more gaggy feeling at the back of my throat but it doesn't help with the smells. My insurance unfortunately doesn't cover Diclegis so since I have to pay for it out of pocket I only take 2 pills at night, although you can take up to 4 pills if you need them, and then I take suppositories during the day (for some reason my insurance does cover those) although sometimes I don't even need the suppositories with the Diclegis. I can tell when the Diclegis stops working at the end of the day though because all that yuck feeling comes back. It takes about a week for your body to get adjusted to it. When I first started it, it made me tired, but so did the Zofran.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->