Didn't cum?

Is it true that your more fertile after havin a baby?

Also, if you are BF'ing you can't be in hormonal BC. So Plan B wouldn't even be an option unless you can pump enough supply to last you for awhile. And it might also DRY up your milk. (granted this is only if you are Bf'ing)

And don't rely on the pull out method. It IS possible to get pregnant. You are playing with fire. There are many very reliable non hormonal birth controls. And you don't have to rely on just condoms.

I was using this spermicide jelly before TTC. It forms a temporary barrier around your cervix to block sperm, plus it has a spermicide to kill sperm. You just pop it in right before having sex (it takes just as long to put on a condom).

This is the one I used to use....https://about.pricegrabber.com/sear.../search=contraceptive+gel/st=product/sv=title

Is it true that your more fertile after havin a baby?

No, as your body is getting back into the swing of things. Many women are not fertile after having a baby. But its still possible. Theres a woman at my church who has kids who are only 13 months apart, so her baby was not even 4 months when she got pregnant again. My brother and sister are 14 months apart, would have been 13 but my Brother came a month late :haha:

BUT, what you are probably thinking of is that you are very fertile after a miscarriage.

Oh ok. Yea they put me on a bc that's ok to take while breastfeeding. They said I should use condoms on top of the pill if I have sex.
I'll have to look into that jelly.
Yea I have a friend who has a 3 year old a almost 5 month old and she just found out she is pregnant again. I couldn't imagine havin another but like you said I'm Playin wit fire.. And I'm Gunna get burned..

I read somewhere that your more fertile after a baby but maybe I read it wrong.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->