diet for ttc. Pineapple core after O?

ttc11

Reaction score
HI ladies. :kiss: I read somewhere that eating the core of a pineapple right after O is suppose to help with implantation. Anyone hear this or have any thoughts on this topic?

I'm trying to work on my diet as far as good foods for ttc. I heard protein and actually drinking whole milk is good. I'm eating yams, too (I read it somewhere). Limiting sugars, caffeine, highly acidic foods, alcohol. It just seems that I read something about eating this, but then I read another article that says not to eat that something. Frustrating :growlmad:

Just moved and don't have insurance yet :blush: (working on it), but since we've been ttc for a while now and I'm 36 I don't want to stop the process, I figured I'd work on natural foods to help with CM, etc.

Any thoughts?

HI ladies. :kiss: I read somewhere that eating the core of a pineapple right after O is suppose to help with implantation. Anyone hear this or have any thoughts on this topic?

I'm trying to work on my diet as far as good foods for ttc. I heard protein and actually drinking whole milk is good. I'm eating yams, too (I read it somewhere). Limiting sugars, caffeine, highly acidic foods, alcohol. It just seems that I read something about eating this, but then I read another article that says not to eat that something. Frustrating :growlmad:

Just moved and don't have insurance yet :blush: (working on it), but since we've been ttc for a while now and I'm 36 I don't want to stop the process, I figured I'd work on natural foods to help with CM, etc.

Any thoughts?

I've heard about the pineapple core, but haven't tried it myself. I'd be very interested to see if it actually helps! :thumbup:

I have to ask the question, why would anyone want to eat the core of a pineapple? Lol

It must be damn close to inedible, lol

I have to ask the question, why would anyone want to eat the core of a pineapple? Lol

It must be damn close to inedible, lol

I was wondering why just the core? No love for the rest of the pineapple? lol

There's something in the core. I've always thrown out the core, so I'm sure it'll be a struggle to eat it.

But I'll be the guinea pig on this one. I'll take it for the team :haha:

I'll let you guys know if it works! I'm going to start 2day. Suppose to eat a piece a day for 5 days after O.

Then twirl around twice on your left foot while singing 'baby got back', right? :haha:

I still wonder if my chances would be greater if I did crack. =P :wacko:

Warning: I guess you need to make sure it's after O. Or it could do more damage than good. And also that pineapple isn't good after BFP.

So complicated!

I like chewing the core, oh thinks I´m nuts. I don´t swallow it I just gnaw at it. I have been doing this but mainly because they are cheap right now and I love them. Hasn´t worked yet though, AF due tomorrow and showing every sign of arriving.

Any thoughts?

No advice for the pineapple experiment, but noticed you are also in WA!!

I believe the core has the highest amount of an enzyme called Bromelain. This is basically a meat tenderizer for your womb lol! and breaks down certain proteins making for easier implantation.Think it also has a blood thinning effect like the baby aspirin some ladies take, Which is why its only recommended for 5 days after Ov, as can have reverse effect with a BFP. Hope that helps!xxx

I like chewing the core, oh thinks I´m nuts. I don´t swallow it I just gnaw at it. I have been doing this but mainly because they are cheap right now and I love them. Hasn´t worked yet though, AF due tomorrow and showing every sign of arriving.

You are weird. Only kidding!!! Sorry about AF arrival. I can't stand that feeling, the mild cramping, the bloating... the knowing everything you did last month for ttc is out the window, yet again. Sorry. :cry:

Any thoughts?

No advice for the pineapple experiment, but noticed you are also in WA!!

Hi neighbor! Where, if you don't mind me asking, do you live? Or message me. :hugs:

Ladies, I've given up on all this eat this don't eat that nonsense, and a pineapple core is frankly inedible, that is why we cut the nice bits up and put the core in the bin :haha:.

I love pineapples as a fruit and as a pina colada though:thumbup:yum.

Ladies, I've given up on all this eat this don't eat that nonsense, and a pineapple core is frankly inedible, that is why we cut the nice bits up and put the core in the bin :haha:.

Yum=pina colada. My drink of choice is usually the occasional :wine: Maybe I'll try the core with a glass? :winkwink:

I hear ya about the food nonsense, though. I'm trying it lately, but I get so confused with what's good/what's not. It's too stressful.

Yum=pina colada. My drink of choice is usually the occasional :wine: Maybe I'll try the core with a glass? :winkwink:

I hear ya about the food nonsense, though. I'm trying it lately, but I get so confused with what's good/what's not. It's too stressful.

If food or coffee was that significant a risk factor the government would like have warning leaflets and doctors would tell prego women not consume the stuff, and that has definitely not happened except in the case of unpasteurised dairy and raw seafood - so IMO what you normally eat and just make sure you get your 5 fruit and veg a day.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->