Dieting again.. Getting ready for Christmas :D

C

Ceejay123

Next week I know I won't do so well, as I'm in Germany with family for five days, which means limited food haha. I did put on 4lbs in the last few weeks, after losing 30lbs and feeling much better about myself!

So I've been dieting for a week (mostly) and I've managed to lose the 4lbs I'd put on.. But I've decided I'm not quite happy. I'd like to lose another 6lbs in order to be at my goal weight, which I hope won't take too long. My family aren't really being supportive as I've lost a lot of weight already so I'm hoping you guys will keep me motivated :)

As I said, next week won't work at all so ill just try to maintain next week, but I hope by February to have reached my goal :D wish me luck.

By the way I'm doing a calorie controlled diet and limiting my carbs but not overly cutting them out. X

Another lb off (5lbs to go), I need to keep away from the scales now until I go to Germany on Monday I think. Im sure I'll put on weight in Germany haha! So it's good im starting now :) x

there's no doubt about it hun - you will put weight on in Germany! too much nice food, the morning rolls, the christmas markets, the ice cream, oooh i'm gaining a stone just thinking about it all! :haha: good luck with the weight loss, i need to lose about 14 pounds:coffee: xx

Haha :) I've woke up today - My jeans don't fit, way too baggy.. Which is great, but i'm terrified of having to go out and buy a load more lol. No doubt i'll put on 2-3 lbs in germany ;) so I'm pre-empting it haha. Weighing myself twice a week, although im feeling pretty good righ tnow. x

Good luck! Germany sounds divine, I have to make a point to visit one day.

that's good about your jeans, at least you can eat some nice food whilst away. what part of germany are you going to?

Oops, Yep.. i ate LOADS haha! I daren't weigh myself, I need to diet for a week first lmao! Then i've got christmas. I may be screwed until the new year ;) x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->