Dieting people help me out

xKimx

Mummy :)
Reaction score
What do yous make to eat for like lunch and dinners when you want to lose weight .. Basically i want to lose 1 stone , Well i just dont know where to start to diet - i have never really proper dieted before :growlmad:

For lunches I tend to have..

Ham/Tuna/Cottage cheese sandwiches made with weight watchers bread (lower in calories) with some snackajacks and a mullerlight yoghurt.

Or a ham/tuna/cottage cheese salad

Or a small jacket potato

For Dinners I have..

Quorn based food with pasta, pasta sauce & veg
stir frys
spag bol
quorn sausages, mash potato & loads of veg.

One of the key factors of weight loss is getting portion control right, a portion of carbs (rice, potatoes, pasta) should be no bigger than your clenched fist, and a portion of protein (chicken, quorn etc) should be no bigger than the palm of your hand (not including fingers) then the rest of your plate should be veg/salad.

Hope this helps!

xXx

For lunches I have:
- homemade chips (made with frylight rather than oil and oven-baked) with cheese toastie using weight watchers bread and normal cheese (cos I hate WW cheese!!)
- couscous and passata
- pasta with passata
- soups
- mixed frozen farmhouse veg with yorkshire puddings and gravy

And for dinners we have:
- quorn spag bol
- quorn pieces with sweet and sour sauce, brown rice and mixed frozen veg
- jacket potatoes
- quorn burgers and homemade chips or wedges
- pasta bake
- stuffed peppers
- quorn chilli

I find snacks the most difficult, tinned fruit is a godsend as are snack a jacks.

Well, I have a journal on here if you want to skim through it to get an idea... generally for lunch I like sandwiches on whole wheat bread. Egg salad made with mostly whites and cottage cheese instead of mayo, or a grilled cheese with a touch of olive oil spray instead of butter, salads, etc. For dinners I make lots of different things. Tonight, for example, I'm having a veggie noodle stir fry. I make pasta a bunch; the key is to make sure it's whole grain and not to eat a ton of it! And meats are usually chicken breasts, ground white meat turkey, or extra lean beef.

You know, if you just lessen your portions, use smaller plates and don't have seconds, it's easy to lose weight. Good luck!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->