• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Difference between pregnancys

tigerlilly

Blessed with no.2!
Reaction score
This pregnancy is very different to my last! I had morning sickness morning, noon and night. What's different for you?

Mine is different from my first 2 but more similar to my second because I am often queezy but not vomiting, my first one,mi had to pull over every day on the way to work to throw up!

All of mine have been so different! I feel incredibly tired this time which i never did before. My first I was sick all the time and 2nd not at all. You'd never have noticed I was pregnant with them til at least 20 weeks whereas this time I had a noticeable bump from 10 weeks lol. I never noticed the cramping with the others but had loads this time. I'm putting at least some of it down to being in my 30s this time whereas I was in my early 20s last times.

This pregnancy is a lot different so far, last pregnancy I had no symptoms until around 20 weeks which then I only had food aversions to cooking food. This time round I feel nauseous all the time and hardly eating anything plus a lot more aches and pains :(

sickness, with both my boys I had it all day, with my 2nd it was a lot worse, had to have anti-sickness tablets, this time round I've barely had anything, have been feeling pretty sick today though but I think that's because I had a stinking cold that won't shift, doesn't help I haven't had a day off in almost a week so I haven't actually been able to rest.

My first pregnancy was very bad - constant bleeds, every symptom going.
Second pregnancy - Not 1 problem apart from the fact she was breech
This time (third Pregnancy) its the same as my first pregnancy.. So exhausted, lethargic, sickness, hair falling out, headaches, gestational diabetes

My first 2 were girls and couldn't have had any opposite pregnancies lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Morris98
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"