Differences between pregnancies

sil

Reaction score
Hi ladies,
I am currently 5w3d pregnant with my second child. During my first pregnancy, I had virtually NO symptoms until the third trimester aches/pains kicked in. I guess I was lucky, but I had no bloating, no headaches, no morning sickness, no sore breasts, no aversions, no cravings..absolutely nothing! However, this pregnancy I'm only 5 and a half weeks along and I'm already feeling random pangs of nausea and food aversions. Today I couldn't be within 10 feet of ketchup. Even hearing the word ketchup made my mouth water and my head woozy.

I was wondering for those ladies who have had more than 1 pregnancy, were your pregnancies similar in terms of symptoms or were they completely different?

Happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!

My first and second were very different. With my first I couldn't eat hardly anything as I was just sick afterwards. Looking back although I know I must have, I can't remember eating a single meal. With my second i just felt sick, if I made myself eat it was fine but I didn't have the appetite to try and eat. This pregnancy is more like my first, I'm so constantly exhausted and thought of eating is enough to make me feel sick in itself

I'm still pretty early but with my first morning sickness started right away with constant vomiting and nausea 24/7. This one so far, I barely have any symptoms. Just tired and restless legs...sometimes nausea and sore boobs but nothing compared to last time!!

My first two were similar. This one had def similarities, but also differences. They say each pregnancy is its own ball game....

I'm exactly the same! I was way too lucky when I was pregnant with Kian :haha: the list of things is endless with this pregnancy :dohh: fingers crossed it eases off soon! Haha :flower:

My sickness has been so much worse this time! I was sick every day with my first pregnancy, but it was predictable and only once a day. This time I was being sick twelve times a day. I ended up on anti-sickness medicine. I've been off the medicine for nine days now and I'm hoping that part of pregnancy is over and done with!
First time around I wanted to eat everything in sight, but this time I've not been so hungry.
I think I'm more tired this time, but that's probably because I've got a toddler to look after as well!

This is baby number 3 for me and everyone of them has been so different, they've each got worse! This time I feel sick, have bad headaches, no energy and shattered from when I wake up to when I go to bed!!

In the beginning of my pregnancys they where both very similar. One girl and one boy on the way :)

I've been different this time too! Sore breasts which I never had when pregnant with my son. Also I've had so many migraines and bad headaches which I don't remember when pregnant last time. I've been sick a few times but I'm able to eat meat this time! I couldnt even think about meat when pregnant with my little boy!!

Completely different here too, with my son I got off lightly with mild nausea the occasional vomit and few headaches and bloating towards the end of the day, this time I have hyperemesis, migraines, extremely sore breasts, heartburn, extremely exhausted and have no desire for food, although now I'm on meds I have been able to tolerate some food each day & waking during the night for a wee! Ohhhh the joys of first tri...you never know how you will feel one day to the next!!

Relatively similar so far but also some differences. Stronger ms this time and it stayed with me longer, was def sick more. No sore boobs till 2nd tri and even then they are nothing like my previous pregnancy's sore boobs. My skin was clear last time and I'm breaking out a little this time. Heartburn started earlier this time round. my family is wondering if I'm having a boy bc they think my symptoms are different...but they're not too different and I don't believe symptoms are related to gender.

I'd say no symptoms till 3rd tri is drastically different but such a lucky pregnancy. I hope your pregnancy goes smoothly :hugs:

No symptoms with my first. Nauseous and tired all the time with my second. Completely different.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->