Differences in cervical mucus? TMI pics

BebeNumeroUno

Not Trying Not Preventing
Reaction score
Hello. I've always been a little confused about the whole different discharges women get and what they mean. I'm curious to know if I ovulated, since I'm not trying, not preventing, I didn't take OPKs or BBT but I'm still pretty curious.

From about the 5th-7th I had this kind of discharge: https://1.bp.blogspot.com/-R9j99D-0...tI/s1600/cervical-mucus-watery-cm-flipped.jpg

And the 8th-9th I had this kind of discharge: https://encrypted-tbn3.gstatic.com/...bgkWW5vcAUY6273Cy5K_2iSjUirdQRYvTb-WefKuQ6KUs

I have 24 day cycles usually on the dot (I've been late about 3 times in my life) and I've been paying A LOT of attention to my discharge and body and stuff for over a year and am very in tune with it. I noticed around the 7th to 13th day after my period begins is when I start getting those kind of discharges. And it's every month, so I know it isn't any kind of infection or anything. Can anyone help me out? I'm just trying to understand this stuff. I was told by someone that the discharge in the first picture was supposed to come after the discharge in the second picture but I always get it before the second picture.

the first picture can be build up to the second picture, described as 'watery' , both are fertile cm, the second one is 'eggwhite' and is the most fertile, but both are fertile :) x

Thank you so much for this tread as this is the same I have been thinking for the last 3 or 4 cycles. I was getting the same kind of cm around the right time of month but just wasn't sure.

This is why bnb is so great as you can learn so much from it x x

Mrs. B: Thank you! I'm more than covered on the baby dancing then lol.

Becwantababy: That's how I am too, so I really think that's when we ovulate. I mean everything month around the same time? Gotta be! I know, I love BnB. I love hearing and learning about everyone's experiences. It's amazing! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->