Different Baby Position Different Pressure and discomfort?

Tiffylove

Reaction score
So at about 23 weeks I started feeling really weird pressure and discomfort, almost like baby was trying to push out the front of my belly. Made it uncomfortable to walk and I peed every 10 minutes to relieve any bit of pressure and discomfort. That feeling went completely away at about 26, maybe 27 weeks and I have felt great.

Today (Almost 32 weeks) the feeling has come back. Same exact feeling although now I am much bigger. It almost feels like the baby is balling up real tight and pushing out and down against my stomach muscles.

What I don't understand is why did it go away for several weeks, can his position really make that much of a difference.

And If so, can I get him to change positions somehow?

It's such a HUGE difference. One day I can do my 45 minute walk easy, no problem almost forgetting I'm so pregnant and the next day it's almost torture to complete it's so uncomfortable!

He I'd say position is
Massive impact ... I peed 8 times last night and two weeks ago I peed once a night and tomoro I will probably pee three times lol totally depends on where baby's sitting... Also i can be totally fine then out of nowhere (like right now) I feel like I have such bad heart burn I need to puke... Then baby will move back down and I'll be ok....

Also I get that feeling sometimes of baby trying to push out the front of my belly... I think he's trying to stretch or something for a while then it will change throughout the day...

If your unsure call your me but it sounds normal for what I feel atm

Position can make or break how you feel!! I have a similar experience about 1-2 days out of every 7-14 days. When baby moves from it's low down/head down position into a more transverse lie, I'm in agony, hips, bump, sides, ribs. To make matters worse, the BH double and get quite painful. The upside is I'm not going pee every 10 minutes. Then as quickly as the misery began, it's over for another week or so...

It's amazing how much position can change things.

Worried now as I just discovered he is still breech. It's his but and feet kicking my bladder and pushing outward! Hopefully he'll flip soon and provide some relief.

i was told bub stil has easy turning room up to 37 weeks by person who did one of my u/s so dont worry :)

Maybe you can try ice water, sugar, caffeine, or any of the other tricks they use in ultrasounds when baby won't move?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->