Different genders?

AlwaysDreamin

Reaction score
Recently I've been very... Temperamental.
I've been very short tempered, snappy and I've been crying a lot (not like me at all).
I actually thought I had a severe case of pmt before getting my BFP.

My last pregnancy (twin boys) I remember being so calm and happy... Serene if you will.

I'm just wondering why I feel so different this time round.
Granted, this pregnancy wasn't planned so I guess I'm still abit shocked but I am happy about it and this baby is very much wanted so I don't think my mood swings are down to that.

Could it be that I'm expecting a girl this time?
Have any of you ladies experienced different kinds of pregnancy and ended up with opposite sex?

I have no preference for either gender. Although I guess a girl would be nice seeing as I have two perfect boys already! Lol.

With me it did seem to make a difference. With my son, I never would have known I was pregnant. So calm and normal. With my daughter the whole reason I took a test was because I was crying all the time, and I never cry! My husband was like dear god, this has to be a girl! But with this one, I've kinda been in between, so I don't really know.

Thanks ladies!
It will be very interesting to find out though.
There are practically no girls on my OH's side of the family so I think the chances of me having one are slim to none... They only produce boys! Lol.
I've just felt very different this time round.

Pregnancy with my DS I was a nervous nelly, emotional, but pretty sweet and easy to get along with. This pregnancy? I'm emotional, grouchy, and have such a short temper. No idea what I'm having as of yet, everything is pointing towards a girl if you go by the old wives tales.

I honestly hadn't heard of that old wives tale! It was just something my MIL said that got me wondering... I didn't realise it was an actual thing lol

This pregnancy is completely opposite from my son's. It definitely has me wondering and moodiness is one of my biggest symptoms. I know there's a slim chance that I am having a girl but it would be truly lovely. So far, every silly wives tale I have tried says girl but you never know until you check.

In any case, I will be getting a private scan at 16 weeks if I am not offered the blood test that determines gender at my next appointment. No way am I waiting until 20 weeks! :rofl:

My pregnancies have been compete polar opposites and they are definitely both boys.

My daughter's pregnancy was A LOT (and I mean A LOT!) more turbulent then my son's was! From sickness/exhaustion/skin problems, to dramatic and powerful emotions. But it was also a pregnancy after a loss, so my anxiety and ptsd was pretty heightened the whole time, and I already had a child to care for, so was more stretched thin anyway.

For me, there was a difference, but it's hard to say if it was the gender that made the difference, or if just the circumstances.

2 different pregnancies I had 2 girls. This one is similar but I know there's no correlation :)

Congratulations I remember u from our last pregnancy hope ur well
My pregnancy have all been quiet different and I've got three boys x
This pregnancy is completely opposite from my son's. It definitely has me wondering and moodiness is one of my biggest symptoms. I know there's a slim chance that I am having a girl but it would be truly lovely. So far, every silly wives tale I have tried says girl but you never know until you check.

In any case, I will be getting a private scan at 16 weeks if I am not offered the blood test that determines gender at my next appointment. No way am I waiting until 20 weeks! :rofl:

Congratulations I remember u from our last pregnancy hope ur well
My pregnancy have all been quiet different and I've got three boys x

Oh wow! Congratulations on your 3rd little boy! <3 I am happy to hear that you are well. :)

I am doing pretty good. I feel like the further along I get, the more symptoms I get. The beginning was calm but now I'm dealing with quite a bit. :rofl:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->