Different symptoms different gender?

IsabellaJayne

Mum of beautiful girls! WTT Dec 2023
Reaction score
I know you can't compare pregnancies but just wanted to know your experiences?

I feel very different this pregnancy than I did with DD. A lot more nausea this time around. Makes me lean more towards a boy.

Just wondered, did you have different symptoms from your first pregnancy and end up with the opposite sex or the same?

With DS I had an easy pregnancy. I had no symptoms minus him kicking me at around 20 weeks.

With DD I had morning sickness before my BFP in the evening, this lasted until week 6 and then tiredness and sore boobs. The rest was straight forward.

With my sleeping son I had more morning sickness than his sister and felt terrible until 11/12 weeks. His pregnancy was the worse as I had every symptom under the sun.

My mum had polar opposite pregnancies with me and my sister and we both happen to be girls.

My first and second pregnancies were quite similar, both boys. This one I'm having a lot more nausea and tiredness, I don't know whether it's a girl or whether it's just because of having to run around after the two boys!

I don't think there's any truth to it, I've seen too many women that had completely different pregnancies but had the same gender babies...mine were both girls and I was vomiting all the time with my first, my second I was still pretty sick but never actually threw up, this one has been similar to my second, but I don't know what I'm having yet.

With ds I had morning sickness, mood swings, food aversions, cravings, high bloos pressure, svt, etc etc etc. The whole shebang! With this lo I had nothing! If it wasnt for a drop in hunger I would have no symptoms. The pregnancies are just polar opposites and this lo is a boy as well. (p.s. I was just jumping over from second trimester forum, was bored and figured I could answer questions :))

I just think that every single preg is different. I was sicker than anything with my daughter. I heard that girls make you sicker because it is double the estrogen. Who knows? I am convinced this one is a boy but can't tell you why lol. Just one of those things we have to wait and see although I do have to say the chinese gender prediction chart has proven to be right with my last and 5 of my friends babies!

I've had terrible morning sickness, bad acne and terrible mood swings and I found out yesterday I'm having a boy!

Every pregnancy has been different, the sickness has been different levels each time.

I dont know how many times i heard i was having a boy with #3 lol people told me they had HG and had a boy that girls just give still bad MS just not to point of need meds.

Ive got 3 girls, this ones different again.

I have 2 little girls and craved COMPLETELY different things and had 2 different pregnancies. This time I have no idea on the gender of baby and have NO cravings at all x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->