Different the 2nd time around?

anita665

Mum of 2 & expecting 3rd
Reaction score
I don't know if it's because this is my 2nd pregnancy, because it's so close to my last or because it wasn't planned but I feel so different this time around. Really laid back.

I know what all they symptoms I'm having are, I don't read into things, I don't panic. It's great really compared to last time when I was on here every day it seemed posting about new symptoms and I could never get pregnancy and babies off my mind. Seriously it was all I ever thought about.

I do rather get the feeling that I'm always pregnant though. It's become normal as I concieved at almost the exact same time last year.

Still I know I'm very lucky.

Anyone else feeling different 2nd time around?

I find it the second time around Im so busy working and running after carlee that I dont get time to think about it nonstop

Yer i found it very diffrent.....i conceived my 2nd when my first was only 3 months (note to everyone Breastfeeding dost not stop you getting pregnant again :dohh: )

I was to busy to read to much in to my symptoms and looking back i was to blase about it all, i felt like the magic of the first pregnancy was missing....

....i love my little boy (my second born) more than anything tho and the 3rd was diffrent again....

...because there's a gap of 3 years my 4th (this one) feels more like my 1st did lol xxxxx

Yer i found it very diffrent.....i conceived my 2nd when my first was only 3 months (note to everyone Breastfeeding dost not stop you getting pregnant again :dohh: )

I was to busy to read to much in to my symptoms and looking back i was to blase about it all, i felt like the magic of the first pregnancy was missing....

....i love my little boy (my second born) more than anything tho and the 3rd was diffrent again....

...because there's a gap of 3 years my 4th (this one) feels more like my 1st did lol xxxxx

Thats exactly how I feel I think. The magic isn't there but I'm pretty sure that a planned pregnancy in the future and I'd be really excited again!

Thats exactly how I feel I think. The magic isn't there but I'm pretty sure that a planned pregnancy in the future and I'd be really excited again!

You properly would hun, im hopeless at the mo, i think of my bean all the time, i cant sleep i have real baby brain and i want to squeal with excitement every time i think of my bean......

.....good thing is tho that know matter how ive felt through out each pregnancy, by the time ive given birth the overwhelming amount of love ive felf for the baby has been just the same each time xxxxx

My daughter is 8 years old so in alot of ways I feel like this is like my first again... I can't remember some things from my first pregnancy and have to look in my pregnancy journal because it was so long ago. Also, alot of the advice has even changed since then! Not a ton, but enough that I am now worrying more about every little thing... wanting to look it up just to make sure. Plus, I was so sick with her with hyperemesis and gall bladder disease that I HOPE this pregnancy is very very different! :)

I feel different this time. When I stop and think about it I'm nauseous and tired like last time, but with a 2 year old - almsot 2.5 I don't have time to think about it all the time. Just like I don' thave time to think about being pregnant all the time. It's different, but I like it. I think time is going faster this time than last time so hopefully in the end I won't be so impatient to not be pregnant anymore lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->