differs women to women and pregnancy to pregnancy

domesticdiva

Reaction score
....So is the saying about pregnancy symptoms.

My question is has anyone been insanely sick like HG, etc... during previous pregnancies and then carried a perfectly healthy pregnancy afterward with next to no symptoms??

I had HG and a buttload of other problems with my first dd, 22nd dd had mono and kidney stones and mild nausea only vomiting a few times, my third I was tired and all that but never once threw up (lost this one at 11 wks), my fourth I felt nausea and the aches and pains and all that but again never sick.
Anyway this time around I was feeling symptoms, but not nausea really yet and never have been sick yet this time. So today I am sooo paranoid at my lack of symptoms. Scared it's like my third prenancy. But then again I contradict myself because with my fourth I felt pretty awesome nausea wise, just blamed that on it being a boy. Maybe I'm just being too worried and it's a boy again this time.
Up until today my stomach felt quite full and bloated as well, and today not at all, even looks smaller. My tight jeans aren't bothering me like they did yesterday & last week. I didn't end up waking up to pee last night like I have been. Not peeing like crazy today. Hungry but not starved today, nothing seems appealing. I am not nauseus at all even after taking a prenatal. Biggest thing right now is being tired and on and off, constipation, cramping and lower back ache, but nothing major. Should I really be worried? I'm not bleeding or anything. I don't have sore boobs but I think they're fuller. I go for my first appt tomorrow and maybe hopefully they can do some blood tests early or something, a scan would be nice but I know that won't happen.

I have been concerned off and on with this pregnancy too. The first tri can be scary. Its only now that I'm starting to feel bloated-as with my son I felt bloated before I got that bfp! Nausea has been worse this time around-but as I'm told that doesn't gaurantee anything. I have had symptoms come and go with this time around...I've also lost weight...which I never did with my first baby! So I don't know. I would say you are ok, when u go to your first appt I would mention it-but I'm sure they will say every pregnancy ois different! My guess is you are totally fine! I also had low back pain early in both my pregnancies so far. Big hugs!!!

have you ever had days on end with an overactive bladder only to then have a day where you hardly need to go?
Also my crazy thirst has gone down, maybe thats why I am not peeing as much... but I am forcing myself to drink water today where as before I was so incredibly thirsty... this usually lasts the whole pregnancy for me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->