Difficulty Conceiving after MC

How are things going CRC? I'm 6 dpo. I'm feeling very tired today...not sure if it's because it's Monday or if it's because I'm having symptoms. I'll probably test this Friday or Saturday. Hope that Clomid does the trick for you!

How are things going CRC? I'm 6 dpo. I'm feeling very tired today...not sure if it's because it's Monday or if it's because I'm having symptoms. I'll probably test this Friday or Saturday. Hope that Clomid does the trick for you!

Hey! Im doing good. I gave myself the trigger shot today. So I will O tom. Im on cd14 today. Wow I cant believe you are 6dpo. Ill be trailing behind you.. I will be 1dpo on Wednesday which would make you 8dpo... do you keep track of your temps or do you test with OPK's??? Im doing both and Im not sure if the shot will mess w/ my temps. I know it will give me false postives on opks and cant test w/ hpt's until 10 days after O. so im getting nervous and excited!!! Praying that you are tired for a good reason!!

I have done opks in the past and I usually got a positive between day 12 and day 14 so I figure I ovulate around the normal time. I haven't tried temping....I think it would make me go crazy. Why do you have to take the trigger shot? Were you not ovulating at all?

I have done opks in the past and I usually got a positive between day 12 and day 14 so I figure I ovulate around the normal time. I haven't tried temping....I think it would make me go crazy. Why do you have to take the trigger shot? Were you not ovulating at all?

I was O'ing on my own before but ive been testing and havent got a postive opk yet this cycle... the shot is suppose to make me O but ive yet to get a positve... suppose to have a postive opk by 10pm tonight and if not im suppose to call first thing in morning to let the fs know... i took an hpt to make sure the shot worked and it was def. postive...so now im starting to panic :( dont know if clomid effects the opks or if the shot does....so im going to call first thing and get a game plan.

Any updates? Did you finally ovulate? I got a negative hpt and I'm spotting so I guess I'm out this month. On to Clomid for this next cycle. I hope it works the first time around for both of us.

Any updates? Did you finally ovulate? I got a negative hpt and I'm spotting so I guess I'm out this month. On to Clomid for this next cycle. I hope it works the first time around for both of us.

Nothing really. I am 4dpo.. Im having cramping on and off but ive been told its a side effect of clomid... so nothing really... I am going for bloodwork on cd21 which is monday and will get results on tuesday, which they will test my progesterone... so im kinda just waiting! is af due for you already???? :growlmad:

AF is due Wednesday but ever since my d and c I have spotting for up to 5 days before it comes. The spotting is gone for now but I'm still having some cramping. I have cramping between ovulation and my af so I guess the side effect from Clomid won't be anything new for me. :( I hope your progesterone level is good.
When they do your blood work do they give you the results right away or does it take a couple days?

AF is due Wednesday but ever since my d and c I have spotting for up to 5 days before it comes. The spotting is gone for now but I'm still having some cramping. I have cramping between ovulation and my af so I guess the side effect from Clomid won't be anything new for me. :( I hope your progesterone level is good.
When they do your blood work do they give you the results right away or does it take a couple days?

Yeah after my d and c I get spotting 2 days before my af is due.... never had that before the m/c and d and c... Im sorry that af is on her way :( at least this cycle you are going to try clomid :) Yes, Im praying my progesterone is good and be where it needs to be... Im finally 5dpo today! I usually call the day after the bloodwork and they have the results. I always go first thing in the morning so that the first pick up at compu net my bloodwork gets back to the lab first thing! lol.... Ive got it all planned out! :)

Any updates? I start taking my Clomid this Monday. I also just ordered conceive plus. I'm out of preseed so I thought I'd switch it up. I heard things dry up while on clomid. My sister in law got pregnant her first time using 50 mg of clomid so I hope we have the same luck. Time goes so slow when you are ttc!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->