Digi - When to test?

brunettebimbo

Mum of 2 Boys!
Reaction score
I'm very cautiously popping over to first tri!

I've finally got my BFP (shhh anyone who's on Facebook) and want to confirm with a digi but I'm scared of getting "not pregnant" When is best to use it please?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.6 KB · Views: 32
That's a line! Wait a few days for hcg to double a few times and give you that beautiful word! I'm cautious and would wait 3-4 days. You may get a positive digi before that, but those things are pricey, so I would want to only test once on a digi.

Morning lovely ;) It SHOULD give the right result today at 14 dpo, but if it were me I'd give it another three days tbh. :kiss:

:happydance:

Do it - the others will cheer you on :)

With my DD I got a pregnant 1-2 at 3+4 weeks and this baby got a pregnant 1-2 at 3+5 weeks.

I got a bfp on a digi at 12dpo with both pregnancies. Just use FMU. Congrats x

I did a b&m's cheapie 2 weeks ago and got a faint line but where ive had 'so many faint lines before' I was scared stiff to do a cb digi but i bit the bullet and within seconds flashed up pregnant 1-2 weeks...i am over the moon now and 6 weeks pregnant but really didnt want to see that 'not pregnant' flash up

congrats hunni xxx

I got "pregnant 2-3 weeks" at 15dpo Hun so I say go for it! With my first pregnancy I got 3+ weeks by 18dpo so I'd say now you would deffo get 1-2 weeks!

I got a 1-2 three days before AF was due, 2-3 a day after and 3+ three days later.

I've got a few more Home Bargains tests to do over the next few days. If they get darker then I will buy a digi.

I got a bop on Wednesday evening, and againess than 8 hours later Thursday morning (I've got bad insomnia and was up 4 am). I confirmed with a dig today and got "pregnant 2-3 weeks." According to calculations I'm either 4 weeks or 4+1, my cycles vary each month between 25 and 26 days.

I got a 2-3 at 13DPO with my DD I would say go for it. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->