Digital opk questions

Try2bpatient

Waiting for #1
Reaction score
I'm using the advanced digi opk kit this month. I have gotten a blinking smiley face for the last 3 mornings. I am using fmu since that's what the directions say. I'm just curious if anyone else has had this situation, and if it's normal. I was expecting 2 days of high and then hit my peak. It's my first month, so I am a little confused!

As long as you dtd on those days ( + hopefully b4 a well)......even continue dtd 2-3 days after smiley face Hun ..... you should be covered. Some women do get 3days of lh surge . Fingers crossed for you :)

I used those 1 month and didn't like it I had 5 days of blinking smiley faces.

I'm using the advanced digi opk kit this month. I have gotten a blinking smiley face for the last 3 mornings. I am using fmu since that's what the directions say. I'm just curious if anyone else has had this situation, and if it's normal. I was expecting 2 days of high and then hit my peak. It's my first month, so I am a little confused!

Hi - I started using the CBD OPK last month. My first test (FMU) I got solid circle. I got this for 3 days then I got flashing smiley face for 4 days, and then finally the solid smiley face. I only tested 2x a day vs. 2x like some other ladies have done. Because the kit is so expensive and the one I purchased only had 10 test sticks, did not want to go test crazy especially when the instructions did not call for testing 2x a day. Unfortunately, I am trying CBD OPK again this month and keeping my fingers crossed.

Good Luck to everyone!:dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"