Dilemma

Bec L

Proud mum to 2 girls/1boy
Reaction score
My LO has been asleep in her pram since about half 4. Am not sure what to do when she wakes ie do I quickly bath her, then feed her and try and put her to bed? She is very hard to settle at night and won't be tired now but if I feed her now and play with her it'll be another 3 hours before she will be ready for a full feed again (and I'll be knackered!!)

What would you do? Should I have woken her earlier? I hate to wake her when she's so flat out. She is 10 weeks and we are in no routine at all yet! We try and get her down usually by 9pm but she just cries and seems to be wide awake at that time of night.

this is a tough one! If I were you I'd just leave her...if it happens again maybe wake her earlier but 10 weeks is still really young. I don't know if I'd have woken Alasdair at that age. I definitely wouldn't bother bathing her tonight. IMO you should leave her til she wakes up and then feed her (maybe in the dark or something?) and then try and get her back to sleep. Good luck!

I agree with PP< next time wake her earlier (We do a nap from 10.45-11.30 in morning, one from 1.30-3.30 and then a 15 min one at about 5pm and then bedtime at 7) and don't bother bathing her, because sometimes when they are not tired it wakes them up more Lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->