Dinner tonight? And other off topic topics!

Sorry about your BFN Grace. :hugs:

Has AF showed her ugly face, or is she stuffing you around.

r u testing again tonight? how many dpo? after claire's and storm's news...i'm so tempted to test...but i'm only 11 dpo and absolutely zero weird symptoms....

r u testing again tonight? how many dpo? after claire's and storm's news...i'm so tempted to test...but i'm only 11 dpo and absolutely zero weird symptoms....

Well, looking at a calender and my fertile signs(CM and cramping), I could be 14 dpo today, so I would have tested last on 12dpo. Not getting my hopes up, but a few of my ttc buddies online have not gotten a BFP until 15-16 dpo. I have one test and will hold off until I can't stand it anymore, which will probably be tomorrow morning! LOL!

FX'd for you and I wish you much, much luck this cycle!

Yes, it will be nice to see more bfp here this time around...FXed for you, too!

Is it tomorrow morning yet Grace??

I wish I were anything dpo!

My MIL is here for easter and knows we've been trying and had a couple of losses. She said her fingers are crossed for me. I must be the golden child in law as every time someone else gets preg or is trying she says "why do you want another baby?". I love being the favourite!:angelnot:

Is it tomorrow morning yet Grace??

I wish I were anything dpo!

My MIL is here for easter and knows we've been trying and had a couple of losses. She said her fingers are crossed for me. I must be the golden child in law as every time someone else gets preg or is trying she says "why do you want another baby?". I love being the favourite!:angelnot:

Nope! I started spotting last night and had cramps. Fully expect AF to come full force today.

Have a great easter! I'll be buying easter basket stuffings today! Fun!

We bought all of our chocs and easter eggs on Thursday. Lots of it!

WE have four between DH and me. They normally get just a few chocs at Easter but this year I decided to get lots. I even bought them horrible chocolately breakfast cereal (which they never get!).

Monday will be the day I buy even more. They're all on special!

This is the stuff I look forward to doing if it ever happens for us. I am half inclined to make a basket for my DH, dye some eggs, and make him go hunt for them! JK...

Well, Grace, I'm out too....temp took a nose-dive...Wondering if a CP/ EM (previous cycle) would make AF come early?....usually get the temp dip on the day before AF...

But now we get to have wine with Easter dinner! Lamb and roasted potatoes, with salad and avyolemono soup!

Mellybelle Done stuffing baskets! The weather is SOOOO beautiful that I took it all out to the back porch to stuff the baskets. Unfortunately, I didn't think about sun and chocolate not mixing! LOL! Only ruined two of the big chocolate bunnies before I made a mad dash inside! Glad that you're enjoying yourself and your goodies!:flower:

Indigo I'm sorry temsps have dropped for you. To tell you the truth, in all my training as a laboratory professional, I had very, very little to do with ttc. The hospitals I've worked at haven't even had maternity wards.... So, beyond my own experiences, this is all new to me. I just started checking my CP these last 3 weeks so I don't know that whole "story" behind what is even normal for me. My guess and from what I have read is that once CP lowers at the end of your LP AF will be coming full force. Last night and this morning CP is still high and I have not yet done much but spot a bit. I'm learning all about this with you! Have a great Easter dinner and enjoy that lovely wine. I already had a glass today! :hugs:

Indigo - do you use FF to chart. Have you got a link to your chart. I love looking at charts. Mmmmmmm.....lammmmmb.....

Grace - we lost a lot of easter eggs to the sun yesterday. The easter bunny left the kids big chocs inside, then we had my nephew over for a hunt. The kids didnt seem to mind the melted eggs though.

Hi...I hope you enjoyed Easter.

Melly- I use excel for my charts...lol..sorry, no link...I like looking at charts, too. I am often going to FF's chart gallery every time I'm questioning something. My temp shot up again yesterday and then back down again...Very wonky cycle this month...Oh well...

Grace - By CP, I meant chemical pregnancy...

Hi girls... I dont want to neglect this thread cause I like it!

Fri was my SS 12th birthday. He was visiting his mother, and will be home tomorrow after school. He has requested for his birthday dinner, roast chicken and a lasagne. We will also have my parents over, and my sis and her partner and two kids, and my grandmother. Plus our crew of six.
I have a busy day tomorrow, so have spent today making x4 lasagnes (inc one vegetarian for my mother) x2 vege bakes (not yet baked, just prepared) with broccoli, carrot, tomato, zucchini, onion, capsicum, basil, oregano, cheese and cream inc. one small for my nan who doesnt like capsicum. I have peeled and part cooked potato and pumpkn ready for roasting and bought a marinated chicken. My husband won a voucher for a cake at The Cheesecake Shop, so I wont have to bake him a cake! Sxhausted now!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->