Dionne (your popular)

sophie

Mum of 2 pg with no3!
Reaction score
Where did u get your spray tan done? is it any good? and is there anywhere in cov that do st tropez that you know off? Please and thank you.
x :D

:lol: @ popular

Dionne iggyed me *huffs* or didn't see - Too busy posting rude pics :shock: :twisted:

Wobbles said:
:lol: @ popular

Dionne iggyed me *huffs* or didn't see - Too buys posting rude pics :shock: :twisted:

:rofl: i bet all the men are like what rude pics where :twisted:

My OH would get a slap! Actually nah it would just give him ideas :roll:

the tanning shop in town, its not st tropez its calafornia tan.

its £15 and i love it. stand in the machine naked press the button it sprays you all over :D
do you no where the tanning shop is?

st tropez some one will spray you i used to get that done at the village hotel on offer last yr £15 but its £25 now :shock:

and i dont think ild let some one see me naked now, last time i had some one spray me i was 30weeks preg so didnt care.

do you no where the forum is? by blockbusters there is a beauty salon called suzannes its £20 in there for st tropes have not been myself though

Thanks dionne is the tanning shop on the top bit by west orchards big staris?
I would not let anyone spray me naked i think they would need puttin down after seein me naked :shock:

Thanks again
:kiss:

sophie said:
Thanks dionne is the tanning shop on the top bit by west orchards big staris?
I would not let anyone spray me naked i think they would need puttin down after seein me naked :shock:

Thanks again
:kiss:
hahaha yes thats the one :D

im sure st tropez can only be done if some one sprays you? nit to sure though

you going to get one dont?

i look alot darker right now then usual.

you can choose between light medium dark i had dark :wink:

yeah i will for my wedding but i think ill get it done soon just to see how it turns out im really pale! i dont want to look like ive been tango'd! ikk have to prob got for lighter one? oh im useless at this tanning lark!

when i first went the lady was explaining how they do a nice one for weddings? i think its the medium. she said its just a nice goldn glow :)

you get out the booth you will be soaked in tan and you get the towel they give you and you have to rub your body upwards to remove all the tan. then over 6-8 hours you will develop a tan then have a bath removes any streaks then it looks lovely :)

defo experiement before though

thanks chick ill def have it done now!

:D

oh one more thing do u have to make an appointment?
x

it was on offer before £10 i used to have to book then,
but i didnt book saturday,

if you get closticphobic(sp) you wont like it

02476552075 the tanning shop

give it a go but if its not what you want try letting some one spray you as you can tell them how dark and where you want to be more darker.

my mum had one done she is a size 18

my friend is a big girl she had one, not saying your fat lol i have never seen your pics. but just saying they see all shapes and sizes you keep your knickers on, although ome do take them off

:rofl:

awww thanks hun. ill give them a ring tomorrow.
xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"