BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Is your water & that back on the ball?

I think you jinxed me :lol:

aw is she still ignoring you wobbles?
no more personal threads for her then :lol:

Yes :rofl: But I spoke to her on MSN instead :lol:

sorry :oops:

only just seen this im soooo not egnoring you... although you do smell a bit :lol:

yes its back on it came on the following night after i was complaining. im going to write an email to seven trent water and complain. i had no heating or water in the middle of november with 2 demanding babies :evil:

just read that your boiler is buggerd too :x

have you sorted it???

sorry i swear i read with my eyes shut some times :oops:

No Dionne :(

Friday morning it was off so since then no hot water or much heating! We paid £20 on taxi's to my OHs friends yesterday & Imi even offered to come pick us up take us to Warrington for baths!

Rang landlord *no answer* we had his sons business card because he asked OH about some website stuff he said he'd ring Saturday & rang this morning said he would get someone out today but noone came but he called to say tomorrow THEN the landlord calls & says if this guy don't come we can do whatever we need to & he will foot bill!

We have gas fire thats gonna kill our gas bill & a small fan heater thats eatting our electric :(

ahhh babe ild be soooo stressed!

poor you it drove me potty luckily i was only with out for 2 days

the electric heaters are a killer too cost a bomb. god il be going ape..

:twisted:

Going ape but couldn't really take it out on his son! Wasn't great thsi morning though I don't think I worked tbh just glared at my screen! :?

Think we'll leave the gas bill when we leave for him to pay!

Wobs, can you stay off the forum til you ave atleast had a wash.......it is not fair on us all :sick:

:rofl:

:rofl: :wave: Don't wave back tho.....unless you can do it without raising your arm :rofl:

*Slap*

Looks like our boiler is fucked COMPLETELY :cry:

You poor thing :(

Mine is playing up again, typical...why don't they break in summer.

What are you going to do? If you get a plumber make sure the landlord pays.

Cx

Guys been - Totally fucked! Still no heating still no hot water mightbe done tomorrow if not it will take 2 days he said! :cry:

So mad yet too cold to be too mad :lol:

*Sigh*

Nothing we can do bar have cold strip washes at the moment & pay a fortune on gass/electric :(

(((((cuddles))))) wobbles and oh, drink lots of hot stuff, wear loads of layers and maybe take imi up on her offer honey.... :shower:

We had a shower Sunday night had hoped Monday wud be shit but we'd be ok an I could dive for a bath when he left today!

Oh well - What they do in the old ages? :lol:

oh honey its not fun at all being cold. makes you miserable....i would kill for a bath, we only have a shower here...

Wobbles said:
Guys been - Totally fucked! Still no heating still no hot water mightbe done tomorrow if not it will take 2 days he said! :cry:

So mad yet too cold to be too mad :lol:

*Sigh*

Nothing we can do bar have cold strip washes at the moment & pay a fortune on gass/electric :(

Make sure you get some sort of discount from your landlord for all this!! I would buy a heater and bill him for it! x

God only know what our gas fire bill be & electric is on meter so thats going down down down!! Sunday night we had £8 we now have pence & the emergency button on the ready! :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->