Dip dyed hair

beth_terri

Reaction score
Has anyone dip dyed their hair? I'm thinking of trying it. I've got really dark brown hair ans have never dyed it before!

I've just had mine done last week after 2 years of thinking about it and I'm really happy with results

Yes. Don't do it tbh.

I had mine dip dyed blond. Looked amazing then it dried my ends and now iv dyed t back it's taken 4 times for my hair to be brunette again

Iv very dark hair x

Yes. Don't do it tbh.

I had mine dip dyed blond. Looked amazing then it dried my ends and now iv dyed t back it's taken 4 times for my hair to be brunette again

Iv very dark hair x

See my thinking is, my hair grows super quick so it wouldn't take too long to grow out if I hate it or I could just cut off the ends after its grown a bit, hmm x

I found it just damaged the end. Ended up cutting alot off as well :( my hair was about half way down my ribs and it grew fast but I had to cut it to about an inh below mynshouldersmdue to it. It does look good especially with soft waves x

It cost me a fecking fortune but was worth it.

I ombred mine as I hate the stiffness of a dip dye. Bleached ends dry out you hair something awful. It goes almost straw like. So once a week I used Moroccanoil restorative hair mask and regularly used their treatment on it.

But unless you can afford a good oil, I wouldn't recommend it.

I did it a few weeks ago and I was very happy with the results. I want to try it with a colour other than blonde now. I'm thinking purple.

im also wanting the ombre! how much does it tend to cost in a hairdressers?x

I was £55 but I had my haircut as well xx

I ombré my hair using a home kit. I love it!

Do you think adding a reddy colour to the bottoms would look rubbish? Not sure if I want to dry it out by going lighter. Its never been dyed and is in pretty good condition!

I've got my hair dip died purple. I love it.
With any dye u need to condition ur hair and using oil after washing is always worth it to keep ur hair in good condition.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->