Dip or Stream?

Mrs. Love

Reaction score
When you take a pregnancy test do you dip it or use it in your stream?

I hear a lot about evap lines, if you dip would this eliminate that problem?

I don't know about it making any difference with evaps but I dip because I find it easier.

I voted dip but I don't actually dip...I use $store tests that require a dropper from urine in a cup. But if I ever take FRERs I always dip - I'm worried that I won't get a proper stream and the tip won't get adequately soaked!

I mostly dip which I think is because I've got in to the habit of doing it with the cheapies and I worry that I might mess up the more expensive tests if I don't dip.

I voted dip but I don't actually dip...I use $store tests that require a dropper from urine in a cup. But if I ever take FRERs I always dip - I'm worried that I won't get a proper stream and the tip won't get adequately soaked!

Oh I forgot about that kind! I've used them before too. But I did use a cup (shaving cream lid) for the dropper.

Dip! Easier & Less messy, plus I think it's more acurate, I cant trust myself to not pee on the results window or something lol!

I've always dipped (easier & less mess) and I've NEVER had an evap line... but I don't know if that's just coincidence...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->