Dipping my toe in from WTT

Webbykinskt

Reaction score
Hi ladies... hope you're all well. Sorry for the essay haha

I had a suspected chemical about a month ago and still waiting for AF. So I told OH we didn't need to use condoms because I assumed AF was on it's way.

We DTD on Thursday and Saturday with no protection and I've just been to the loo because I thought I'd come on but behold... Stretchy cm!!! I've been off the pill for about two months and no AF at all. I had a + test on 16/04/11 and negative bloods two weeks later so Dr said it was probably a chemical or very unlikely a faulty test so I can't be sure.

I told OH I thought I was ov'ing or about to and he said ok, what is done is done. Then last night I said to him 'Can we try w/o a condom one more time to try and catch the eggy, and if we do it was meant to be?' and we did!!! Considering he said he wasn't ready to be a dad, this is a massive thing for us. He finally opened up about our v. early loss yesterday and said he was really upset as he'd started coming round to the idea.

Surely I'm now in a TWW if my cm is stretchy around BD'ing?

:happydance: I hope I did Ov now! Hope you're all doing well xx

oooooo exciting.. hope you get the BFP in a few weeks time :) xxxx

AAHHHH Webby that is soooo exciting!!! I really really really hope you caught the eggy!! FX'd BIG TIME for you!!! :dust:

(PS - Glad to see I'm not the only one who stalks NTNP from WTT :haha:)

And I'm losing my mind!!

We've been trying all month now so FX'd xx

Good luck! :dust: That TWW is a killer, try to stay occupied and hopefully the rest of it will go fast.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Burgess422
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->