Dipping my toe in :)

LulaBug

Mum of 6
Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I'm Abbie, 31, from Suffolk, mum to 3 ( 2 boys, 1 girl) and pregnant with my 4th.

Got my BFP ON Sunday and got 2-3 on a digi today so thought I'd join and hope that I have another successful pregnancy :)

I have longish cycles so although my last period was 10th March, I'm not that far along in real terms and if my own calculations are right from what I have tried working out in terms of when I conceived.... I'm looking at New Years Eve as my due date.

December will be an expensive month as my younger son was born in December also lol

How is everyone holding up anyway? I hate the first part of pregnancy, it always feels like it goes on forever and there is so much uncertainty and worry.

Fingers crossed though :) x

Welcome, and congratulations! :)

I understand about the worry. I tend not to have any symptoms in my pregnancies so first trimester is always anxiety filled.

My best friend was born on New Year's Eve and, other than the expense part, the main drawback seems to be that it's hard to have birthday parties (especially as a child) because everyone is busy with Christmas and New Year's.

Come join the December due date group. There seem to be a lot of people having their fourth baby there!

Welcome, congrats!
There's a December group already and you're more than welcome to join us there.

:wave: & congrats from another December due dater! My birthday is also on NYE :cloud9:

Hi everyone,

December will be an expensive month as my younger son was born in December also lol

How is everyone holding up anyway? I hate the first part of pregnancy, it always feels like it goes on forever and there is so much uncertainty and worry.

Fingers crossed though :) x

Lula look bright side you can take advantage of the pre-Christmas sales LOL

The waiting is the hardest part. I have the symptoms but awaiting the positive test result. AF was due yesterday but Cervix is high :D I noticed started having Leukorrhea so I am ecstatic. This be my 3rd preg. I am 52.

52 is impressive! Congrats, my husband is a little bit older than you and people look at him like he's crazy to have kids at his age while I just shrug my shoulders.

Ooooo, I hope you got your BFP! :)

I’m always out for a bargain lol so it’s not too bad :D

Thank you for your lovely welcome, ladies!

I’ve got an early scan booked for 23rd May and my booking in appointment is the week before on the 17th.

Hopefully everything will still be going well with little bean :)

Thanks ladies! :)

How you doing, Bev?

I did another digi earlier today and it came up with 3+. I'm happy enough that things are going in the right direction so so no more digis. I'll just use my cheapies when I get the urge to test.

The first trimester is always the worst one for me. I'm so impatient

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->