Dippy!

Wobbles

BnB Co-Founder ~ Retired
Reaction score
Does anyone get really dippy with the presence of hormones :rofl:

I do badly!!

I burnt myself quite bad last week on the oven totally unaware for a couple of seconds.

I drop things

Trip up over nothing :wacko:

Get my words back to front :rofl:

Start talking then stop but carry on a minute later like I hadn't paused. OH sits there waiting for me to finish what I was saying!

Last week I went to register with docs & got a taxi back home I asked for Hill Road ... Taxi stops he must have thought I was loopey because I'm still sat there (baffled may I add) & he says "thats your house" I looked ... "erm no it isn't" :rofl: then realised I live in HALL not HILL :rofl: Just had to be a bloody Hill Rd didn't there!

Yesterday evening we gets in the car to go look at houses. I'd printed off directions ... from ... Hill COURT (suppose to be HALL ROAD) < where the f did that come from :blush:

:rofl:

Sounds exactly like me.

I trip over invisible obstacles, I peeled some potatoes on sunday and turned around to throw the peelings in the bin and threw them up the kitchen instead, I tried to put the floor cleaner in the fridge till DH stopped me, I keep forgetting peoples names and stop mid sentence because I forget what I'm talking about. And that's just a few examples :dohh:

Only another 8 months for you wobbles :hugs:

Cx

:rofl: :rofl:

Sadly I am like that at the best of times, it just got worse with pregnancy! :blush:

LOL hun im like that most of the time ...

I put freshly laundered bath towles back in the washer the other day :dohh:

Put fairy liquid in the mop bucket instead of in the sink ....

And put the tea in the oven .... without actually switching the oven on realised 20mins later when i coudn't smell anything or hear the oven going :dohh:

Welcome to pregnancy ... you lose your marbles WAYYYYYY before you have the kids!

xxx

well i froze my purse and put my hearing aids through washer
lol

im like this all the time :blush: im forever making tea and trying to fit the kettle into the fridge :blush:

LMAO:rofl:
Im lke that when im posting and keep spelling things rong and having to go back and check it. i forget peoples names too Wobbles. As long as i dont end up like poor OHs 90 year old grandad who asks me every night ( Am I stopping here tonight?) He lives with us but does my head in sometimes!:dohh:

LMAO:rofl:
Im lke that when im posting and keep spelling things rong and having to go back and check it. i forget peoples names too Wobbles. As long as i dont end up like poor OHs 90 year old grandad who asks me every night ( Am I stopping here tonight?) He lives with us but does my head in sometimes!:dohh:

I just went to the shop for sugar & came back with coffee

:wacko:

lolol, i went to teh shop 4 milk and came back wi a magazine which i already had and had read!!!!!

Oh I'll just add that I just realised I don't live on Hall ROAD it happens to be Street!!

:blush:

S'all right ... i tried getting building insurance for the house next door this morning!

Im 2a she's 2 .... :dohh:

Wasn't funny ... lol

She nearly got my bloody housing insurance lmfao!

xxx

Well I hope it isn't ALL pregnancy related, as I found the multi pack of hula hoops in the fridge last week...........but it was Paul that put them in there, not me :baby:

I can't string a meaningful sentence together at the moment which is terrible because I'm trying to explain to people how to cover bits of my job and I'm not making any sense.

Plus I leave the bathroom light on just about everyday while we're at work. :dohh:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->