Dirty Dreams!

suzanne108

Reaction score
Every night for the last 3 nights I've had naughty dreams!!! One night I even had two dreams, about two different men!! :blush:

I think that even if I had an OH I really wouldn't want to have sex right now....but just can't seem to stop dreaming about it!!!!

Anyone else?! Or is it just me? :haha:

haha this is really strange cos i have had the exact same thing, cos i never feel like sex anymore it doesnt really bother me, but then i dream about it and they are quite rude! all with my boyfriend i must add but its so weird! they say your dreams change when your pregnant though! haha we sound desparate! xx

Lol and you are due the same day as me!!!! Must be normal then :winkwink:

I think it's fairly normal! Apparently it's something to do with our brains trying to compensate for any bodily insecurities we are currently having (whether we're aware of them or not!) I've been having some fabulous ones - very very weird, but hugely satisfying, and leave me with a massive smile on my face in the morning! :haha:

xxxxxxxx

I think it's fairly normal! Apparently it's something to do with our brains trying to compensate for any bodily insecurities we are currently having (whether we're aware of them or not!) I've been having some fabulous ones - very very weird, but hugely satisfying, and leave me with a massive smile on my face in the morning! :haha:

xxxxxxxx

haha i love this!! :thumbup:

i have these dreams often....and dare i say i love them haha :):)

I've had the bestest dreams ever since being pregnant lol xxx

xxxxxxxx

Well I wake up in the morning and consider getting my vibrator out :blush:

But I'm not sure if thats wrong at nearly 38 weeks pregnant!!!!

xxxxxxxx

that can start labour off give it a go! haha

[/QUOTE]

But I'm not sure if thats wrong at nearly 38 weeks pregnant!!!![/QUOTE]

Lol i've felt the same so it can't be that wrong xx

xxxxxxxx

that can start labour off give it a go! haha

Good idea!! Better not do it too close to christmas day!!

Ladies I have to say I'm jealous!! I've been having nightmares, not dreams!!

The other night Owen from eastenders was trying to force his way into my house....he had a gun and at 1 point we were like face 2 face at a window and he was staring with these evil eyes.....omg I was petrified! Near the end he shot a door open and came in and grabbed me....I actually woke up screaming.

That's never happened before....I clung to my OH for the rest of the night.

Suz....sod it use the vibrator!! Maybe just the vibrating bit tho, might scare baby if they see some big plastic thing heading thier way!! Lmao.

Oh....I'd be scared too if I was dreaming about Owen from Eastenders!!!!

Now, Lucas on the other hand :winkwink: (Oh god, now I've thought about him, its gonna be his turn tonight!!!)

My poor baby is gonna be traumatised before it even enters this big bad world! xx

xxxxxxxx[/QUOTE]

But I'm not sure if thats wrong at nearly 38 weeks pregnant!!!![/QUOTE]

:blush: ME TOO!!

Do it girl!! xxxx :haha:

I am so missing out here!! :( hehe I have the bad dreams... and I want the good ones!!!! :D

yep.. however mine rarely involve my OH.. and often involve 2girl/1guy situations. :oops: (something I've never done experienced in real life! :lol:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->