disappearing Positive on FRER

justwaiting

Mummy to Owen
Reaction score
Ladies I got a faint line on a frer today, it showed up within 3 minutes and was still there within 10mins when I showed my neighbour and she saw the line it was faint but she saw it. We had a cup of tea and just before i left we looked at it again and the line was gone. Anyone else had this on FRER they have always been my trusty test

didnt wanna read n run:flower:, maybe test again with fmu good luck

I have read about FRER doing this a fair bit recently. Deffo take another test x

The same thing happen to me 2 times with answer brand it look very pos for 5 mins, then was light for another 5. Went back checked again after 10 mins and it was gone, I think I could see a shadow but it may have been a evap line. But I was indeed pregnant, I would test again. good luck

Can you post a pic?? I heard answer brands are negative if line goes away but never on a FRER?? :shrug:

i tested again this morning and bfp, still a few days until af should show but who knows my cycle is probably messed up after mc. I had that little bit of hope yesterday but it's gone now not testing again until wednesday as that will be 6 weeks thanks for looking and responding I've never had a bad batch of frer's until now

that sounds wicked frustrating, good luck!!

Yes I've had it happen before, here's my thread from last year, you might be able to make out the lines, they were much clearer IRL:

https://www.babyandbump.com/pregnancy-tests/407298-frer-evap-disappearing-white-line-updated-clearer-pic-post-6-a.html

xxx

It was a BFN/evap AF showed up. I can't believe I got an evap so quickly on a FRER very dissapointed

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->