disappearing pregnancy symptoms

tmgonzales2

Reaction score
Hey guys, I am currently about 5 weeks pregnant. I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and was having all kinds of symptoms. I had cramps, bloating, sore breasts, dry mouth, and excessive urination. About 2 days ago all of my symptoms except for sore breasts, dry mouth and excessive urination have all but disappeared ... not that I miss the cramping and bloating. I'm just a little worried that this isn't normal. I have read so many things about miscarriage and Eptopic pregnancies that it has me worried. My next appt isn't until the 30 th for a sonogram. Just seeing if this has happened to anyone else and if this is something I should worry about. Thanks guys :)

Hey guys, I am currently about 5 weeks pregnant. I found out I was pregnant at 4 weeks and was having all kinds of symptoms. I had cramps, bloating, sore breasts, dry mouth, and excessive urination. About 2 days ago all of my symptoms except for sore breasts, dry mouth and excessive urination have all but disappeared ... not that I miss the cramping and bloating. I'm just a little worried that this isn't normal. I have read so many things about miscarriage and Eptopic pregnancies that it has me worried. My next appt isn't until the 30 th for a sonogram. Just seeing if this has happened to anyone else and if this is something I should worry about. Thanks guys :)

The problem is we freak ourselves out because we want something so badly. This just happened to me and of course I found ONE article that said if you have a sudden loss of pregnancy symptoms you could be miscarrying and I of course focuses on that. But I found about 20 places that said it is a common part of pregnancy for symtoms to come and go. On forums everywhere many women said their symtoms would go for a few+ days and then it was replaces with a new symptom.

For me, middle of the night insomnia is my strongest symtpom as the sore boobs were very mild and no nausea. At 6+1 my symptoms seem to go for nearly 6 days! I though surely that can't be good! The. At 7weeks I had my insomnia again! I was so relieved until I went to the restroom at 2:45am and was bleeding a lot of bright red blood. I thought I was miscarrying right there. 6 days with no symtoms and then bright red bleeding! I made an appointment for the next afternoon for a scan. I got there and my baby was great. Had grown 7mm that week and heartbeat was 145. I measured exactly 7+1. The bleeding was caused by the fact that I have developed a subchorionic hemorrhage.

So easier said than done I know but try to relax and enjoy that fact that you are pregnant and going to have a beautiful baby! Like everything we we worry about, it is most likely going to be just fine!:)

Best luck on your sticky lil bean!

Mine have come and gone regularly. The cramping stopped for me around 5 weeks, and hasn't returned. My nausea comes and goes. The urination and sore boobs are the only constants, but even my boobs are noticeably less sore than they were at 4 and 5 weeks.

As of my last scan (4 days ago) my baby was fine. Growing right on schedule.

I think the cramping stops at a certain time once the baby is all nestled in.

Also the fact that your boobs hurt and your peeing a lot is a good sign. Those are still symptoms. Unless you have severe cramping or bleeding, I wouldn't worry about it.

Mine were off and on as well. I only had four nauseous day (no actual sickness). My BBs would be super sore one day and fine the next. Also, they liked to swell and deflate a lot. I had some cramping which subsided. Honestly, even now, I do not feel a thing. All I have is a big bloated belly and somedays, cravings.

In the nicest way poss as we have all been there you said I have lost all my symptoms except 3 symptoms, you listed you had 5 symptoms. In affect you have lost 2 symptoms? Not even a majority?

Its hard to relax I know but try and relax I'm sure everything is fine! NY symptoms would come and go too

Thanks guys for answering ... it's my first pregnancy so I'm not sure what to expect especially when I hear so many crazy stories of what can happen during the first trimester but I'm going to relax and not stress out and enjoy baby hulk ( what his father calls the baby of course)

My advice would be to put google down... I find it strange that people research mc's when they have no reason to lol.

I lost my all day nausea at about 7 and a half 8 weeks and haven't had very many other symptoms, my boobs don't even hurt! But the nausea came back two days ago :sick:

My theory is my body gets used to the hormones so the symptoms go and then on the next surge they come back again xx

There is a theory that morning (ha! if only) sickness is a response to rising hcg levels. So as your levels rise, you get MS, then as they plateau for a few hours/days that lessens, then they rise again and the MS returns.

But I echo what everyone else had said.

Unless you have symptoms of a miscarriage (bright red blood and cramping) then you shouldn't worry about it. I have no symptoms of, say, liver disease, so I don't worry that I have it. There are miscarriages with no symptoms which are only discovered by scans, but they are rare (about 1-2% of pregnancies I believe) so really not worth worrying about.

morning sickness being an indicator of a healthy pregnancy is more of an old wives tale. many of my friends never had it, and never threw up. it depends on how your body reacts to it.

i think it's normal for preg symptoms to come and go, your body is adjusting to the rising hormone levels, it is its normal response so that you could still be able to function normally, so your symptoms ease up then... and when the hormones climb up to a new level, they come back or new symptoms show up and substitute the old ones. there is really no text book on what is right or wrong here.

my best friend had no symptoms until the end and discovered she was having a baby just by mistake, as she has pcos and peed on a stick before starting the hormonal treatment to bring the period on (standard procedure). she was 4 months along and had no bump until she was full on in her sixth month. nothing noticeable not even when she was wearing a bikini at 5 months!

so i'd try not to worry :) :) :)

I'm about to head out of my 1st trimester and have no symptoms (other than bigger boobs and lots of trips to the loo) and ran into a friend who is a week ahead of me and she has every symptom, so naturally i freaked out but Ive realized every woman and pregnancy is different. Don't worry. It's totally normal.

My boobs stopped hurting as much 2 times in my pregnancy now. One time in early 5 weeks and this time around 7 weeks. They did not completely go away just a lot less sore than they used to be. I am glad I found this thread, helps bring some ease to my mind knowing it is totally normal. I already knew that of course, but sometimes just reading experiences or what others have to say helps a lot to calm down.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->