Disappearing Symptoms

ChefSara77

Reaction score
Hi Ladies--

I've noticed the past few days, it seems my nausea and sore boobs have really faded off. I'm at 10w2d. Is it too early for this? Should I be worried? I know this is the month that the placenta really starts taking over hormone production for the baby, but 10 weeks seems to early to start losing the first trimester symptoms.

To be fair, I've had no major cramping (just a little stretching here and there), no bleeding, no clots, no out-of-the-ordinary discharge...just the little that I've been told is perfectly normal during pregnancy and especially first trimester

I think now is when I need you to to tell me to take my own advice and not worry, unless I have a good reason to think something is wrong. I've had absolutely NO symptoms that indicate a problem...I'm just concerned about my fading "good" symptoms (if you can call nausea a good symptom)...

Should I call my doctor on monday? Or should I not worry about it?

:wacko: erm i dunno hun suppose you know yourself best if your worried go to see your doctor.
I'm not that clued up on pregnancy (this is my first time) but i hope everything is okay hun :hugs:

Hi Ladies--

I've noticed the past few days, it seems my nausea and sore boobs have really faded off. I'm at 10w2d. Is it too early for this? Should I be worried? I know this is the month that the placenta really starts taking over hormone production for the baby, but 10 weeks seems to early to start losing the first trimester symptoms.

To be fair, I've had no major cramping (just a little stretching here and there), no bleeding, no clots, no out-of-the-ordinary discharge...just the little that I've been told is perfectly normal during pregnancy and especially first trimester

I think now is when I need you to to tell me to take my own advice and not worry, unless I have a good reason to think something is wrong. I've had absolutely NO symptoms that indicate a problem...I'm just concerned about my fading "good" symptoms (if you can call nausea a good symptom)...

I'm going thru the same worries. I haven't had morning sickness or nausea though. I have a terrible cold so I'm wondering if the soreness in my boobs has gone down because of my other aches and pains due to the cold. I've been researching too much on miscarriages lately so I think I've freaked myself out. No more google for me!!! I'm sure you're just fine- especially because you've had no cramping or bleeding.

10 weeks is about normal for when they disappear. Mine went away at about 9 weeks, but then I got the flu at 10 weeks, so it wasn't until about 11 weeks that I really started feeling good. Don't worry, if you aren't bleeding or having bad cramps,everything is normal.

I didn't have sickness couple of nausea spells (very slight) I had sore boobs at the start that worried me when one day Id be holding on to them the next they were fine esspecially when it disappeared for a couple of days then towards the end of the first tri (your near the end of first tri too) nothing. Just the cramps and stretching.

At around 10-11 weeks my nausea started to let up. Some days would be fine, and the next would be icky.

Hi Ladies--

Hi

I'm just over 10 weeks and what you have quoted could be me, I was also worrying passed couple of days, like you I have had only slight nausea.cramping, heartburn, no bleeding etc then passes couple days hardly anything just tender boobs....I have my 1st scan a week tomorrow so waiting keeping everything crossed till then.

I am sure we are worrying uneccesarily, gearing us up for what mums do :)

Hope everything turns out to be fine
:hugs:

I'm sure all is fine honey, pregnancy is a strange time, and symptoms do tend to disappear and re-appear as they please.

My symptoms stopped at 10 weeks too. I don't think we need to worry too much. Hope not, I'm enjoying feeling well again!

i also felt much better in week 10. But word of warning - it came abck and got me a couple of days ago! Tiredness, nausea...urgh!!

So I noticed my symptoms more today. I think maybe while I was recovering from the ear infection, I wasn't paying as much attention to everything else I was feeling. Now that the infection is clearing up, I'm more aware of the rest of my body. I tried taking my anti-nausea wrist bands off and realized I wasn't quite ready for that yet :) So I'll keep them on another couple of weeks.

There is nothing wrong with them fading now and there is also nothing to say they wont be back either! Remember not everyone is the same, every pregnancy is different, and as long as you have no blood loss accompanied with pain and clots, all should be prefectly fine! x

I have not really suffered with pregnancy symptoms (fingers crossed), at first i had sore boobs, really tired and all day nausea allthough i have never been sick, these have all subsided these past three or four weeks and i feel quite normal! i do get tired a little more easily tho.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
over35tryin
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->