Disappearing symptoms?

mummytobe_93

Reaction score
I've been feeling very nauseous since about 5.5 weeks I'm now 8 weeks (maybe a few days less) I had a scan on Friday and saw the heartbeat but the last few days my nausea has gone.

I'm stressing out incase something is wrong or I've had a mmc probably stupid I know. Has anyone gone through this and everything been ok?

Thanks

dont stress, with my son i was sick constantly...with my daughter sick for a week....this one i have no symptoms, no ms, no sore boobs...just dont feel pregnant...enjoy it! its fine honest!

Thank you! I was sick with my daughter but can't remember how long for.

I don't think I'll ever be happy unhappy when I'm sick and worrying when I'm not! X

Hi I asked the same question a couple of weeks ago - basically my symptoms keep coming and going. The nausea disappears and then comes back, the boobs are bursting some days and soft and empty others... I've had to just accept that unless I get cramping and red bleeding, I am still pregnant... It's so hard isn't it! Just wanted to let you know Im in the same boat!

Thanks calcifer I'm sure it's normal then :)
I just changed my daughters nappy and started wretching again so maybe my sickness has come back a little bit. I think we need to just appreciate that we aren't as sick instead of worrying :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->